Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dominion or Exiles?

frostguardianfrostguardian Member UncommonPosts: 7

What draws you to a faction?

myself....I like women with tails, and whatever has it ill side with em....so Aurin it is. That and I like all the classes they can be

So whats your side

Comments

• AzureProwerAzurePrower Member UncommonPosts: 1,550

People are comparing Exiles as the new Horde.

Though if you gave the Cassians elf ears. How would you tell them apart from blood elves?

Personally I wouldn't mind playing on either faction. But friends want to go as the underdog (Exiles).

• SchnizitSchnizit Member Posts: 25

In the beta I've tried both and prefer Dominion over Exiles, but yeah it's all just personal preference. I like the evil side and pick them in every game I play. 

Hopefully the community doesn't all pick one over the other. 

• WightyWighty Member UncommonPosts: 699
    Originally posted by frostguardian

myself....I like women with tails, and whatever has it ill side with em....so Aurin it is. That and I like all the classes they can be

So whats your side

May I suggest:

What are your other Hobbies?

Gaming is Dirt Cheap compared to this...

• SiphaedSiphaed Member RarePosts: 1,114
    Originally posted by frostguardian

So whats your side

You know that the Dominion have the Draken, which have females, right?  That would mean each faction has females with tails on them.

Edit: As for me, I'm not so shallow as to try to pick aesthetic looks.  Sure cute is cute, but a character should be about more than just muscles, ass, tits, and dick.   A character should be based on their background, their true 'character' such as the Chua's technological destructive tendencies or the Mordesh's obsession with forbidden sciences.

• strawhat0981strawhat0981 Member RarePosts: 1,198
    Exile, because i can not support the corporations(big business)image

Originally posted by laokoko
    "if you want to be a game designer, you should sell your house and fund your game. Since if you won't even fund your own game, no one will".

• RebelScum99RebelScum99 Member Posts: 1,090

I like the feel of the Dominion, with the technology and Evil Empire kind of presence.  Plus, Exiles seem like redneck trailer trash to me.  Probably go Dominion.  

I just can't pick the same side that most likely watches Duck Dynasty.  I'm an elitist at heart.  

• Camulos4991Camulos4991 Member Posts: 10
    Originally posted by RebelScum99

I like the feel of the Dominion, with the technology and Evil Empire kind of presence.  Plus, Exiles seem like redneck trailer trash to me.  Probably go Dominion.  

I just can't pick the same side that most likely watches Duck Dynasty.  I'm an elitist at heart.  

I agree with the redneck statement but i think i will choose for the exiles because I like the idea of payback, you know, an eye for an eye., a tooth for a tooth,  You took our planet, well fuck, we'll take this planet instead. 

btw liked the contraticion between you're name and you're reply