Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Diablo 3 Account 4 Fun

I there, i just got into Diablo 3 Starter edition and i want to keep playing it, still i can't afford 40 Euros for now, so im looking for someone who can give away his Diablo 3 account. Thank you

Comments

• MrMelGibsonMrMelGibson USAPosts: 836Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by ask4mercy
    I there, i just got into Diablo 3 Starter edition and i want to keep playing it, still i can't afford 40 Euros for now, so im looking for someone who can give away his Diablo 3 account. Thank you

Lol, this was pretty funny.

• squalleonahasqualleonaha miss, ONPosts: 211Member
    ahem, i'll give AWAY my account if u give AWAY your $30.
  • XthosXthos Columbus, OHPosts: 2,628Member
    Why is it funny?  I am sure someone has the game and doesn't like it.  I have 2 D2 accounts that I basically sat on since launch that I wouldn't care to help someone out with, when it was 'new'.  Never hurts to ask.
  • bibensdbibensd Osawatomie, KSPosts: 58Member
    you guys laugh, but ppl seem to give away stuff, the guy who asked for 1 million dollars on youtube, someone gave it to him.
  • strangepowersstrangepowers Chiacgo, ILPosts: 602Member Uncommon

Originally posted by Xthos
    Why is it funny?  I am sure someone has the game and doesn't like it.  I have 2 D2 accounts that I basically sat on since launch that I wouldn't care to help someone out with, when it was 'new'.  Never hurts to ask.

It's funny because someone would feel so entitled to ask such a ridiculous question on the forums.

And yes it can hurt to ask, in this case it hurt your reputation.

The scary part is one day the world will be run by adults who were never spanked as kids and got trophies just for participating.

• squalleonahasqualleonaha miss, ONPosts: 211Member
    can i have someone's girlfriend plz. just for 1 night !
  • XthosXthos Columbus, OHPosts: 2,628Member
    Originally posted by strangepowers

Originally posted by Xthos

It's funny because someone would feel so entitled to ask such a ridiculous question on the forums.

And yes it can hurt to ask, in this case it hurt your reputation.

The person has 1 post, don't think they are worried about that.

• ask4mercyask4mercy ViseuPosts: 3Member
    Dudes i bought the account has no one could give it away, I have given away some dota 2 keys when it was possible, i know diablo costs money still to some people that has no meaning. Thanks for ur support
  • blix2006blix2006 interlachen, FLPosts: 300Member
    or you can play path of exile or marvel heroes..both of which are better games...and free
  • Azaron_NightbladeAzaron_Nightblade KingsmouthPosts: 2,646Member Uncommon

Goodluck dude.

You may find it difficult to find someone willing to do this, considering their Diablo 3 account will be linked to their whole Battlenet account.

My SWTOR referral link for those wanting to give the game a try. (Newbies get a welcome package while returning players get a few account upgrades to help with their preferred status.)

• ask4mercyask4mercy ViseuPosts: 3Member
    Thank u Azaron!