Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

beta test is up and running guys

RaxeonRaxeon Member UncommonPosts: 2,283
topic

Comments

• BrownAleBrownAle Member Posts: 399

How come theres not any hype behind this?  Is this a full loot sanbox?  Ive heard from a few darkfallers that they think this one has a chance to be a better game than DF...so im kinda keeping a half assed eye on it.

Is the game legit?  Or are we looking at another MO/Xyson/Dawntide/Earthrise?

• BrownAleBrownAle Member Posts: 399
    *crickets*
  • BubblewrathBubblewrath Member Posts: 9
    Game look's sweet. I'm looking foward to give it a try!
  • BubblewrathBubblewrath Member Posts: 9
    Brownale they have a website where you can find out all that information. I imagine they just hopped in to announce beta and I'm sure the hype will blow up soon since this will probally be the first sandbox to release out of all the future sandbox game's.
  • nepulasnepulas Member UncommonPosts: 218
    so where can i register for the beta, there is no link on the page ... :(

Retired : Daoc , Warhammer , WoW , Lotro , Tabula Rasa , Everquest 2 , Aion, Eve , AoC , SW:Tor ( failwars ), Planetside 2
    Waiting : Star Citizen
    Playing : Star Citizen
    FPS : Overwatch

Yt chan : https://www.youtube.com/user/raine187

• NobleNerdNobleNerd Member UncommonPosts: 759
    Originally posted by nepulas
    so where can i register for the beta, there is no link on the page ... :(

http://originsofmalu.com/content.php?s=f890ca1d04085d013cd3bc4c00209ab3

Here is the main page for their site.

• LahuzerLahuzer Member UncommonPosts: 782
    Well I already have a BETA key. So where can I download the client? I don't see it on their homepage. Is the BETA rly up and running now?
  • SquishydewSquishydew Member UncommonPosts: 1,107
    Originally posted by BrownAle

How come theres not any hype behind this?  Is this a full loot sanbox?  Ive heard from a few darkfallers that they think this one has a chance to be a better game than DF...so im kinda keeping a half assed eye on it.

Is the game legit?  Or are we looking at another MO/Xyson/Dawntide/Earthrise?

I've never heard of this anywhere and i browse for gaming news on a daily basis, seems they just didn't try to get the word out.

• MyrdynnMyrdynn Member RarePosts: 2,479
    Originally posted by Lahuzer
    Well I already have a BETA key. So where can I download the client? I don't see it on their homepage. Is the BETA rly up and running now?

Ive been in in for almost a yr now, maybe like 8 months or so.

cant remember where I dl'd, I think maybe the forums

havent checked in for a few months, the Beta server is offline for the time right now.

• darquewatersdarquewaters Member UncommonPosts: 19
    All links and searchs just take me to the home page, or the forums. I registered for the forums. but still can't find a way to register for the beta and/or download the client.
  • MyrdynnMyrdynn Member RarePosts: 2,479
    Originally posted by darquewaters
    All links and searchs just take me to the home page, or the forums. I registered for the forums. but still can't find a way to register for the beta and/or download the client.

there is no client to DL, game is down for a long time now, who knows when we hear anything else

• NobleNerdNobleNerd Member UncommonPosts: 759
    For now I would say put this game on your watch list. They have some great concepts and ideas! A lot of what I have seen has made me fall in love with what they are trying to do, but they seem to have hit some snags in development.

• bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838
    Yeah, I didn't think it was up. When it was up, it was only up for a few days if I'm not mistaken. Small, very ambitious indy.  It my be awhile for this one. Props to their team for trying to get it in front of people. I'll certainly check out the next iteration. 
    "We see fundamentals and we ape in"
  • SirBalinSirBalin Member UncommonPosts: 1,300
    Originally posted by BrownAle
    *crickets*

I was hyped...but after logging into the beta, wow...this game will never launch

Incognito
    www.incognito-gaming.us
    "You're either with us or against us"

• cylon8cylon8 Member UncommonPosts: 362
    it's been very under the radar and that's worrisome I don't think it needs huge hype but nearly every gaming site seemmes to ignore it which kinda proves most of them are bribed imo

so say we all

• BatCakezBatCakez Member Posts: 127

Wow, where has this game been hiding? I've NEVER heard of it, until just a moment ago. Do you know how much better this game is than all the trash floating around?

Edit: Maybe not better... but the 'concept' is kind of cool.

• tyranadetyranade Member UncommonPosts: 18
    This game sounds amazing, - can't wait to try this one :)
  • Shoko_LiedShoko_Lied Member UncommonPosts: 2,193

This game seemingly came out of nowhere, I hadn't heard of it until this thread then wham, BETA. I don't think I've ever seen it go that way on mmorpg.com until now.

Edit: Nevermind, I think I did an extremely early tech test for this a little over a year back.