Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Best browser game?

robert1213robert1213 Member Posts: 22
Looking for a browser game as I will be staying at my girlfriends for a few weeks with no rig :(  Would try runescape but I really do not want to pay for it. Any other good games out there?

Comments

• AmjocoAmjoco Member UncommonPosts: 4,860
    Try this, it is kind of Runescapish. Eldevin.

Death is nothing to us, since when we are, Death has not come, and when death has come, we are not.

• SmellyNannerSmellyNanner Member Posts: 152

The F2P Model of RuneScape is pretty good. Even though I hate Evolution of Combat..

But I play the OldSchool servers, which you do have to pay for.. but it's so good lol.

Not a fan of Eldevin, but hey, to each his own.

• GwapoJoshGwapoJosh Member UncommonPosts: 1,030
    Eldevin is the only real browser choice;)

"You are all going to poop yourselves." BillMurphy

"Laugh and the world laughs with you. Weep and you weep alone."

• vonryan123vonryan123 Member UncommonPosts: 418
    Battlestar Gallactica is a good one. And if my memory serves Mythos (the new one) is pretty fun too

• robert1213robert1213 Member Posts: 22
    Originally posted by SmellyNanner

The F2P Model of RuneScape is pretty good. Even though I hate Evolution of Combat..

But I play the OldSchool servers, which you do have to pay for.. but it's so good lol.

How long would I be able to play and not run out of things to do with the f2p model? Also will I be at a disadvantage?

• mindw0rkmindw0rk Member UncommonPosts: 1,356
    Eldevin is nice but if you dont mind reading alot of texts, I can recommend Sryth. The game is all about very interesting adventure missions, some of which of epic scale.
    I took a look at it. Single player only :/
    Originally posted by robert1213

How long would I be able to play and not run out of things to do with the f2p model? Also will I be at a disadvantage?

You could play for months and not run out of things to do, to be honest.

And nope no disadvantage. The F2P Players are on F2P servers, so no body is more powerful because they are paying, only if you were on a members server using F2P gear.

Leveling and stuff is the same rate of exp, membership just gives you more skills to level up, more quests, and more areas, more gear, etc. 

Definitely would be a good play in my honest opinion for a few days.

• GinazGinaz Member RarePosts: 2,470

Try Card Hunter.  Its not an MMO but it is really fun and free.  I would best describe it as a collector card game meets Dungeons and Dragons. 

http://www.cardhunter.com/

Is a man not entitled to the herp of his derp?

Remember, I live in a world where juggalos and yugioh players are real things.

Thanks for the quick replies guys!! I will check these games out and let ya know what I think!
    Good luck OP, hope you can find one that you'll enjoy for a your stay. 
    Good luck OP, hope you can find one that you'll enjoy for a your stay. 

Thanks alot! I tried to log onto rusnescape but it is saying error on the website.

• iridescenceiridescence Member UncommonPosts: 1,552

I love Illyriad (AKA the EVE of browser games) it looks simple then will suck you in with it's surprising depth. I probably spend more time on it than actual MMOs lately:

http://www.illyriad.co.uk/GameInformation