Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Elder Scrolls Online: Check Your Mail: Beta Invites Coming

13»

Comments

• HatefullHatefull Member EpicPosts: 2,502

They sent me a key but my old account still works, so I have an extra...if I could give away my old account I would as this game has no appeal to me. Anyway, hit me with a message if you want that key, no guarantees it will work.

If you want a new idea, go read an old book.

In order to be insulted, I must first value your opinion.

• WikileaksEUWikileaksEU Member UncommonPosts: 108

Got mine yesterday. Already installed and ready for the weekend!

I will play a lot. At least 20 hours. So i will most likely make a review of my experience with the game, the pros and cons and what i think should be improved and maybe even dropped from the game if it's gamebreaking.

I have played these games before, either at release or in beta: Rift, Aion, GW1, GW2, Neverwinter, WoW, EQ2, WAR, SWTOR, Vanguard: SoH, AoC, FLYFF, Runescape and a few more. So my words comes from a veteran.

• cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,100

Hateful please check your messages I am dying to see how the game has treated the Elder Scroll world.

Chamber of Chains
  • Danyels64Danyels64 Member UncommonPosts: 1
    im one of the unlucky folks . With all my enthusiasm and hope .. no key even though i applied the day that they started the Beta invites thingye . If any if u have any extra key id love to give it a shot for a few days .
  • Alber_gamerAlber_gamer Member UncommonPosts: 588
    I got a beta for this, but I'm not very interested at this time. Willing to trade it for a Wildstar beta...

My opinion is my own. I respect all other opinions and views equally, but keep in mind that my opinion will always be the best for me. That's why it's my opinion.

• tawesstawess Member EpicPosts: 4,227

It would be a interesting idea to have some beta sessions that only had new players to make sure that UI and user flow is working as intended.

Any way have fun this weekend people.

This have been a good conversation

• brett7018brett7018 Member UncommonPosts: 181
    Originally posted by SunwolfNC

So yeah - I got another invite. Ignored the last 2. Maybe I'll try this 3rd one.

Just being honest. I've watched my wife play (punkass has been getting invites since they started giving them out :)) and the game just looks...broken. Glitchy graphics, quests, pathing, etc. Poor performance in certain areas of the starter maps...

But.. maybe I'll ask her play through a few hours so she can render her opinion on how the game's progressed...

Hilarious...it is a beta.  NOT a released game.  Expect "glitchy graphics, quests, pathing, etc"  

Hence the term "beta"...

• dinamsdinams Member Posts: 1,362

I applied on the first day of application

However they lost all first day applications and im too lazy to re-apply

Its  too late now anyway

"It has potential"
    -Second most used phrase on existence
    "It sucks"
    -Most used phrase on existence

• blondehblondeh Member UncommonPosts: 540

Got one!

And about bloody time! I signed up in the beginning and completed everything they asked for which was supposed to increase my chances of a beta invite. This is my first invoice. Looks like my weekend plans have now been changed to one of gaming beer n pizza lol

• Thessik_IrontailThessik_Irontail Member UncommonPosts: 76
    Originally posted by coretex666

I got an invite for which I applied quite a long time ago.

I am not so interested in the game now, but I guess I will try it anyway just to see what the game is really like.

This is exactly what happened to me yesterday as well.

Signed up for beta a long time ago. No longer interested in the game at all. Received a beta invite... well I guess I will try it to say that I've played the game and gave it a shot, probably won't spend more then an hour or two.

I guess I'm going to be playing Wildstar or WoW expansion until EQN comes out.. dashes my hopes when it sucks and then maybe I will be done with MMOs. Jaded? Yeah =P

• MMOredfalconMMOredfalcon Member UncommonPosts: 167
    Originally posted by evilized
    download another 30 gigs... no thanks

lol...no kidding. I just gave up on my download. Runnin for 12 hours n only 7 percent done...at that rate it's be two weeks before I download it.  Should give people like a weeks notice so not everyone is downloading at once.

• AvarixAvarix Member RarePosts: 665
    DELETED
  • GorillaGorilla Member UncommonPosts: 2,235
    Originally posted by Zzad

Just received my invitation to the ESO Beta Test!

Really excited to be able to test the game! I am  very interested in this game.

I´m going in with an open mind....i don´t expect an Skyrim online.... I´m expecting a fun game to play.

I HATE stress tests...been in many.....

But hey....i´m willing to help on this one! :)

Yes stress tests are often pretty ugly. Judging by some of the posts here I cant help feel some peoples expectations are wack.

• RaapnaapRaapnaap Member UncommonPosts: 455

Seems myself and most of my friends got one this time. That makes me wonder how much time we'll actually have to play-test the game rather than fight server technical issues.

Either way, I'll be basing whether or not I'll even look at this game entirely on this play-test, and I'm sure there are a lot of people like me doing the same. I did decide to ignore most feedback from existing testers because I can't tell the proper feedback from the series fan rage ("It's not elder scrolls enough!").

• AmanaAmana Moderator UncommonPosts: 3,912
    Hey guys, remember that the game is still under NDA, and so is saying you're even in beta at this point. So keep that in mind.

To give feedback on moderation, contact [email protected]

• BrokenSilenceBrokenSilence Member UncommonPosts: 321
    I got a beta invite but as the last one I received it's only for the weekend.. Idk just seems kinda pointless for me to start play on friday at 6pm EST and stop playing on Sunday at noon. I go out Friday night, and the NFL playoffs are on Saturday.. and then I go out Saturday night most of the time..  I think they should just let us continue to play without limitations or at least extend it for a week.. 
  • SoftMickSoftMick Member Posts: 4
    Want to trade a ESO beta key for this weekends stress test for a Wildstar key! Message me on here!
  • mrshroom89mrshroom89 Member UncommonPosts: 224
    The first round of BETA invites was for the weekend of open rifle season here in Wisconsin so that was'nt going to work,  I'm glad i may get another chance to try out the game before release.

C

• Quazal.AQuazal.A Member UncommonPosts: 859
    Id forgotton that i'd even signed up for this beta, and bingo a nice beta invite and away i go this weekend.. damn shame the msisus will be at home.

This post is all my opinion, but I welcome debate on anything i have put, however, personal slander / name calling belongs in game where of course you're welcome to call me names im often found lounging about in EvE online.
    Use this code for 21days trial in eve online https://secure.eveonline.com/trial/?invc=d385aff2-794a-44a4-96f1-3967ccf6d720&action=buddy