Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I want it so much,,,

strawhat0981strawhat0981 Member RarePosts: 1,198

Im a sci-fi guy to the core and want this game so much.

What are you going to roll?, and how much are you waiting for this game to launch?  I would pay 100$ just to get into the betaimage

Originally posted by laokoko
"if you want to be a game designer, you should sell your house and fund your game. Since if you won't even fund your own game, no one will".

Comments

• frostguardianfrostguardian Member UncommonPosts: 7
    Yeah no kidding. Got hooked on Teras action combat, loved the non tab target. hope to see a release day soon. hope the spring release they were hopping for works out.....tho as much as I want to play, lets hope they release when its good and ready maybe even over ready :)
  • RoweinRowein Member Posts: 44

Stalker for my first roll. Either medic or engineer for the second.

Watching videos on Twich has just gotten me all wound up. The Chief and Bogotter can not post enough videos for me. Matter of fact, I'm going to check if anything new was posted today.

Rowein

• DamonVileDamonVile Member UncommonPosts: 4,818
    Originally posted by frostguardian
    Yeah no kidding. Got hooked on Teras action combat, loved the non tab target. hope to see a release day soon. hope the spring release they were hopping for works out.....tho as much as I want to play, lets hope they release when its good and ready maybe even over ready :)

Wildstars combat is more like gw2 or neverwinter than tera. Good or bad depending on what you liked I guess.

• Lord.BachusLord.Bachus Member RarePosts: 9,686
    Originally posted by DamonVile
    Originally posted by frostguardian

Wildstars combat is more like gw2 or neverwinter than tera. Good or bad depending on what you liked I guess.

I think its quite unique...  sure you need to aim you skills, thats what all these games have in common...

But Wildstar is mostly resource based... which means the skills have no CDs (which kiled Neverwinter and GW2 combat for me)  

Wildstar is very reactional with the telegraph system

Wildstar has so much crowd controll and fun anti crowd controll mechanics

Wildstar has the trinity..

All in all, i think wildstar will have a very unique kind of combat... typically wildstar i would say, not comparable to any other games...

Best MMO experiences : EQ(PvE), DAoC(PvP), WoW(total package) LOTRO (worldfeel) GW2 (Artstyle and animations and worlddesign) SWTOR (Story immersion) TSW (story) ESO (character advancement)