Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Place Beta Key Offers & Requests Here (Please read before posting)

Comments

• blayzer13blayzer13 Member UncommonPosts: 5
    It would be greatly appreciated if someone could grant me a key, I have been looking forward to this game for a while and want to aid in the beta process for this game. Also I'm in a game drought and  could use something awesome to fill my time with.
  • strawhat0981strawhat0981 Member RarePosts: 1,197
    This is like my 5th time asking for a key since this thread opened up, im begging please image

Originally posted by laokoko
    "if you want to be a game designer, you should sell your house and fund your game. Since if you won't even fund your own game, no one will".

• evryman13evryman13 Member UncommonPosts: 19
    Beta-Key. Me. That is all.

"Those who stay will be champions"

• badwolf33badwolf33 Member Posts: 3
    If anyone has an extra I would love one. Please and thank you!
  • RusselantRusselant Member UncommonPosts: 9
    If anyone has a spare I would really love to try this game. Been looking forward to it for some time now. Thank you for your time.
  • TorgrimTorgrim Member CommonPosts: 2,088
    I would love to have one.

If it's not broken, you are not innovating.

• dustyfellowdustyfellow Member UncommonPosts: 54
    if anyone is willing to give me a key i would be really gratful. thanks in advanced. i will also make you my best friend on the internet.
  • ArcanenUKArcanenUK Member UncommonPosts: 5

Offering free personal healer/buffer for the special 1 time price of a Beta key.

That's right I could be your personal protector for a simple beta key. ??

Terms & Conditions Apply.....

Will not make us friends, BFFs, Skype Buddies or Family.

I will heal myself first so you may die ??

I may go afk without telling you.....

If things look bad I will run away with nothing but a loud scream to notify you

And Finally I will be on the lookout for better players than you, so may run off at anytime for someone better.

• delta9delta9 Member UncommonPosts: 358

If anyone can help me out with a beta key i will be most grateful :)

would be good fun to explore this game as a group too

• SlaymoreSlaymore Member UncommonPosts: 31
    I would really like a betakey. I signed up for it a long time ago..... nothing yet.
  • xRavynxRavyn Member Posts: 5

I'm going to throw my lot in with the rest to hopefully pick up a beta key (also having been entered for one since forever ago) should someone have an extra. I don't know if there's a buddy invite system where beta testers can invite others, but if I ever end up with such an ability I'll head right back here. I'm a long-time lurker but you guys are great, and I'd love to pay the favor forward. :)

• DevastatorxDevastatorx Member Posts: 10

Really interested in this game and would love to do some beta testing. If anyone has a key I would appreciate it.

Thanks!

• RedknifeRedknife Member UncommonPosts: 3
    Throw one of those mamma jamma's my way if there be extras...let's make the beta more interesting with me testing it...I'd appreciate it.      Regards...
  • ThorkuneThorkune Member UncommonPosts: 1,969
    I would love a key as well. 
  • Nova700Nova700 Member UncommonPosts: 28
    Will allow you to name my first born child for a beta key...... Chalupa Batman is what I am leaning towards!
  • luclinraiderluclinraider Member UncommonPosts: 96

Would love a WS beta Key.  If you could PM me one I would be grateful.....like...love you long time grateful.

Been playin MMO's since EQ, back in Zek PVP!!!! Would love to try this one out.

• Chrssy59Chrssy59 Member Posts: 5

Hi,

I would really loveeeeee a key....^^

• Dagger64Dagger64 Member CommonPosts: 6
    I would love a key :-)
  • ixitsixits Member UncommonPosts: 2
    Would really love a key too. Been hammering CS:GO for far to long now, need something to chill too.
  • TechnoMonkeyTechnoMonkey Member UncommonPosts: 93
    I would love to access this beta! I've been waiting for this game for a while so if anyone could throw me a key, it would really mean a lot.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • strawhat0981strawhat0981 Member RarePosts: 1,197
    No BS...give me a key now!!!!

Originally posted by laokoko
    "if you want to be a game designer, you should sell your house and fund your game. Since if you won't even fund your own game, no one will".

• wangkomwangkom Member Posts: 119
    Looking for someone who wants to trade a Wildstar  Beta key for ESO Beta key :)
  • ReaperJodaReaperJoda Member UncommonPosts: 76
    ...since I applied week of beta and still haven't receive nada, trading ESO beta-key for Wildstar....email me here.
  • Deathgod881Deathgod881 Member UncommonPosts: 104
    Same thing here trades willing to be done by mail.

"Let destruction rain!" from Asbel Tales of Graces f

This discussion has been closed.