Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Poor design... Bad customer service...

GrammieGrammie Member Posts: 68
I have played a couple of characters to the max level.  Game simply can't be played as pve or you will spend a lot of time in the graveyard.  They still have major programming glitches and they ignore bug reports. No imagination to game style.. play, grind, dungeons, die.  Other Perfect World games have much less glitches and better customer service.

Comments

• Moxom914Moxom914 Member RarePosts: 731

Originally posted by Grammie
    I have played a couple of characters to the max level.  Game simply can't be played as pve or you will spend a lot of time in the graveyard.  They still have major programming glitches and they ignore bug reports. No imagination to game style.. play, grind, dungeons, die.  Other Perfect World games have much less glitches and better customer service.
    if ur so upset over the game then y did u bother maxing more than one character?
  • vanderghastvanderghast Member UncommonPosts: 309

These kinds of posts are hilarious.

Yeah i've played the game for 12000 hours and i have to say this game sucks!

Really?  Why'd you play it for so long then?  Could it be just maybe instead that your just tired of it?

• fantasyfreak112fantasyfreak112 Member Posts: 499
    Originally posted by vanderghast

These kinds of posts are hilarious.

Yeah i've played the game for 12000 hours and i have to say this game sucks!

Really?  Why'd you play it for so long then?  Could it be just maybe instead that your just tired of it?

^Kinda this

You could tell from the first beta video this game was gonna be exactly how OP predicted. Don't complain about it now. It was terrible then and hasn't changed since.

• shadylurkershadylurker Member Posts: 47
    I don't see how you can even say there is any grind....at all.  PVE is more entertaining then a lot of pay 2 play mmos and it is basically chapters like a book.  There is always somewhere new to go, casually if you please.