Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Are you planning on playing in April?

Comments

• killahhkillahh Member UncommonPosts: 445
    I will be on pc, and ps4 prob as well,

over 20 years of mmorpg's and counting...

• RavenwolfieRavenwolfie Member Posts: 46
    Played in a couple of the betas and nope! Unlike the single player versions the game play in the MMO bored me to death. I can't see blowing money on it.
  • MongooseMongoose Member UncommonPosts: 86
    Originally posted by DrunkWolf

unless of course they ever make Asherons Call 3

If they make AC 3, which everyone has said....100% AC 1 with AC 2 graphics, I would never play another MMO again.

-Mongoose

• karat76karat76 Member UncommonPosts: 1,000
    Already have 2 copies ordered for the wife and I.
  • AmjocoAmjoco Member UncommonPosts: 4,860
    Yes for sure! Finally a game that will be using a fairly realistic setting and not cartoonish. This game and Gloria Victis are two I am looking forward to. There is nothing wrong with WoW and Wildstar art style games, but I am ready for a change.

Death is nothing to us, since when we are, Death has not come, and when death has come, we are not.

• Tindale111Tindale111 Member UncommonPosts: 276
    yeah ill give it a shot but a bit worried about it being linear ,I don't mind if its not to much like skyrim but it has to be an open world or it wont hold me long
  • xerrixerri Member Posts: 30
    Yes will play  as the world interests me and playing with many more and to have Daoc pvp  yep

• v_Vev_Ve Member UncommonPosts: 310
    i myself definitely plan on playing at  launch,being a beta tester for eso and wildstar i can say that eso is much better in several aspect of game-play and it has 3 fraction pvp which is going to be a blast. Just like their is going to be a blast when it knocks wildstar out of the water...

Witty & Wicked >:)

• NobleNerdNobleNerd Member UncommonPosts: 759
    Good to see a healthy mix of opinions and comments so far. Keep em coming. I myself am looking forward to the PvP. 3 faction PvP has always been the best choice and I look forward to see if ESO pulls it off.

• MrMelGibsonMrMelGibson Member EpicPosts: 3,033
    I voted undecided.  The only reason I did was because I am waiting for Wildstar to release.  If ESO releases before Wildstar.  I will most likely pick it up.  If Wildstar launches around the same time (say 2 week apart for example).  I will most likely skip ESO for now.
  • A1learjetA1learjet Member UncommonPosts: 258
    Mel  Eso is  4-4-14   wildstar is  June/July  

• bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838
    Yes
    "We see fundamentals and we ape in"
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] UncommonPosts: 0
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • MrMelGibsonMrMelGibson Member EpicPosts: 3,033
    Originally posted by A1learjet
    Mel  Eso is  4-4-14   wildstar is  June/July  

There has been no confirmation on a release date with Wildstar.  I realize it seems the betting money is on June time frame. Then again, it doesn't mean its 100% confirmed to be launching at that month.

• fistormfistorm Member UncommonPosts: 868

Reasons I'll be playing.

1. Great top end gaming graphics game with lots of detail.

2. The Lore Master of all elder scrolls games is doing the storyline.

3. An A+ rated company, great customer service.

4. RPG

5. History of the game series and level of quality they had. 

6. Adults my age are making the game.

7. Hopes this is the One true mmo to rule them all (without hope there is nothing)

8. It wil give me something to do for 6 months if its horrible, and years if its not.  This has a chance to be one of the biggest games, who wouldn't want to atleast play it to end game first?

9.  Most games do not get good until the first update.  So I like to get to end game and wait until then to judge a game fully.

10.  I love MMORPG's.  ES is a founder in the RPG world, must have for all RPG fans.

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,435
    Definite maybe. Might not be at launch though, might wait a bit and let them flesh it out a bit.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• QuicksandQuicksand Member UncommonPosts: 683
    Yes

www.90and9.net
    www.prophecymma.com

• PoliticaldadPoliticaldad Member UncommonPosts: 132
    YUP ... with bells on and a Happy Face
  • GolelornGolelorn Member RarePosts: 1,395
    No, but when the price drops to 10 or 20 bucks after a month or two I will.
  • kikoodutroa8kikoodutroa8 Member RarePosts: 565
    Is this the new overhyped game that is supposed to save the mmo genre? I thought swotor and gw2 did that already.
  • RampajiRampaji Member Posts: 50

I already pre ordered this Game!

Im looking forward to play with a bunch of my good friends :)

see all out/in there :)

Be good, do good :)

Be the change you want to see in the world.

- Mahatma Gandhi

• AIMonsterAIMonster Member UncommonPosts: 2,059
    I put no.  I'll be playing other games then.  I likely will pick it up when it goes on sale (or even F2P) later down the road.  I think it's decent enough to playthrough for some enjoyment for a month or two, but I don't see the lasting appeal beyond that aside from PvP.
  • dreamsfadedreamsfade Member UncommonPosts: 339
    I'm going to be playing at launch as well.  I can careless about reviews. I'll make my own opinion of it once I start playing. I love the TES series and to have an MMO based off that world is going to be amazing. I can't wait.

• jdnewelljdnewell Member UncommonPosts: 2,237

Yes I will be playing at launch.

And will probably be picking it up for the PS4 as well.

• Sevenstar61Sevenstar61 Member UncommonPosts: 1,686

I am going to play at launch as well. Not sure for how long, but at least for first month /grin

Amazon sells pre-order boxes for $59.95

Sith Warrior - Story of Hate and Love http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxKrlwXt7Ao
    Imperial Agent - Rise of Cipher Nine http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBBj3eJWBvU&feature=youtu.be
    Imperial Agent - Hunt for the Eagle Part 1http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQqjYYU128E