Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howto create a user blog?

KenFisherKenFisher Member UncommonPosts: 5,035

I'm not sure if I messed up my account.  I had a blog setup.  I may have deleted it.  I changed my display name from XAPKen to ZombieKen.

Now I can't figure out how to create a blog.

I go to:  http://www.mmorpg.com/blogs/ZombieKen

... and all I see is "Jump to my MMORPG.com Blog"

On Profile > Overview, all I see is:  "ZombieKen does not have a blog yet."

What can I do?

Ken Fisher - Semi retired old fart Network Administrator, now working in Network Security.  I don't Forum PVP.  If you feel I've attacked you, it was probably by accident.  When I don't understand, I ask.  Such is not intended as criticism.

Comments

• VrikaVrika Member LegendaryPosts: 7,888

Direct link to mmorpg.com Blog creation page: http://www.mmorpg.com/blogs.cfm/action/newBlog

I don't know if it helps anything, but wouldn't likely hurt to try if that lets you create a new blog.

• KenFisherKenFisher Member UncommonPosts: 5,035

Thanks for the reply!

Form submitted okay.  It didn't throw an error.  But no change on what I see on my side.

I think they were having an issue with blog spammers.  Maybe it takes a moderator to approve the blog creation?

Ken Fisher - Semi retired old fart Network Administrator, now working in Network Security.  I don't Forum PVP.  If you feel I've attacked you, it was probably by accident.  When I don't understand, I ask.  Such is not intended as criticism.
  • KenFisherKenFisher Member UncommonPosts: 5,035

Still not figuring this out.  Is it something that should be sent to tech support?

I hate bugging support over something minor.