Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Black Desert: New CBT Features Revealed

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

2P.com has an English translation of the last Korean Black Desert developer blog. In it, the BD team reveals new monsters, a new town and more that will be included in the next beta phase.

A new fishing town called "Eferia" in Calpheon was unveiled through a new GM's diary posted on Black Desert's official website (in Korean). Players are able to fish in the sea anytime as this town is also close to the sea.

Apart from the new town in Calpheon, three kinds of new monsters are also going to be introduced in the second closed beta of Black Desert Korea. Check out the following screenshots to see more new features. 

Head to 2P.com to check out more screens.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• DauzqulDauzqul Member RarePosts: 1,982
    Is this a sandbox style MMO?
  • Originally posted by Dauzqul

I believe it is, yes. I don't know a whole lot of details on it though.

• MargulisMargulis Member CommonPosts: 1,614
    Originally posted by Dauzqul

Yeah it is.  Personally I think it's the most promising Asian mmo I've seen - even more so than ArcheAge, Tera or Aion

• JakdstripperJakdstripper Member RarePosts: 2,410
    ....i dunno...i looks very pretty, but so did Tera. last time i checked there were only  4 classes and some of them were gender locked. i hate to be skeptical, but lately there has been a barrage for very pretty and very shallow games out of Asia....let's hope this is not one of them. 
  • KruzilKruzil Member UncommonPosts: 95
    So are they going to put us on the back burner like Trion did with ArcheAge or are they going to postpone their western release indefinitely like Nexon did with Blade & Soul?  So many options!  I got it, they're gonna stiff arm us like Capcom did with Monster Hunter Online!  I love segregated communities.

• OzmodanOzmodan Member EpicPosts: 9,726
    Originally posted by Jakdstripper
    ....i dunno...i looks very pretty, but so did Tera. last time i checked there were only  4 classes and some of them were gender locked. i hate to be skeptical, but lately there has been a barrage for very pretty and very shallow games out of Asia....let's hope this is not one of them. 

When I see gender locked classes it is usually a pretty good indication where the game is headed and that is not a good indicator either.