Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can't Register at site

LizRollLizRoll Member Posts: 10

I am not getting my email verification notice for some reason. Anyone else having issues registering at the Tera site? I have to register before I can pre-order.

Comments

• HestiaHestia Member UncommonPosts: 119

What browser are you currently using? When was the last time you cleared your cache?

• KrissysaurKrissysaur Member Posts: 4

I too am having the same problem.

I use Google chrome.

I've also tried signing up using my phone and using internet explorer.

Whenever I click the "Sign Up" button, nothing happens. 

[I've also tried restarting my computer and checking the time and date registered on my computer.]

-Edit-

I've also tried using FB.

• fodell54fodell54 Member RarePosts: 865
    Originally posted by Krissysaur

I too am having the same problem.

I use Google chrome.

I've also tried signing up using my phone and using internet explorer.

Whenever I click the "Sign Up" button, nothing happens. 

[I've also tried restarting my computer and checking the time and date registered on my computer.]

-Edit-

I've also tried using FB.

Worst first post ever.

No need to elaborate.

Originally posted by fodell54

Worst first post ever.

No need to elaborate.

Was this really necessary? 

Giving as much detail can help solve the problem a lot quicker than just posting; "I can't sign up."

If you aren't here to help [Which is what this topic was made for] then don't post at all.

• DamonVileDamonVile Member UncommonPosts: 4,818
    Originally posted by Krissysaur
    Originally posted by fodell54

Worst first post ever.

No need to elaborate.

Was this really necessary? 

Giving as much detail can help solve the problem a lot quicker than just posting; "I can't sign up."

If you aren't here to help [Which is what this topic was made for] then don't post at all.

I think it's the microscopic text in a year old post probably had more to do with it than anything you actually said. I'm way too old to read any of it sorry.

It may have been a year old post but I am having the same problem this person previously had.

I've searched and looked through many other websites, none regarding the exact problem I am having.

Yet, I have came across this. I can't contact enmasse because it requires signing up in order to submit a ticket, which I can not do.

So, instead of making another post with the same issue; I think it's relevant to just use this one.

The only help I am receiving from you kind people is how you keep this thread bumped up.

Thank you, appreciate it.

M'm ; the age restriction is not the problem, I know that for sure. 

As for the cookies; I've cleared that out before attempting to sign up for Tera.

I'm also in a region where playing Tera Rising is allowed, for my sister and her boyfriend played it previously without any problems with signing up. 

I will try again tomorrow I s'ppose, thank you for the help and if the problem still occurs I will try posting on their facebook wall. 

• DamonVileDamonVile Member UncommonPosts: 4,818
    Originally posted by Torvaldr

The game has an age restriction. If you entered a birthdate that doesn't qualify then it won't let you in or register at the site.

Clear your browser cookies and try again. If you feel comfortable with advanced settings you can go in and just delete any cookie that has enmasse or tera in the name. That way you don't have to login to all your sites again. That only works in Chrome and Firefox. With IE it's clear them all or nothing.

I believe the game is also region locked so if you're trying to register with an IP outside the region or that has been banned then that could be problematic as well.

Barring that, try again tomorrow or post the question on their facebook page.

I don't think it's region locked anymore. At least NA isn't. It does have an age limit though...I made the mistake of just clicking once and had to clear my history/cookies before it would let me log onto the site.

• ColderslaveColderslave Member Posts: 3
    Well I'm having the exact same problem. Wanted to give this game another bash, since I hadn't tried it in a while, but this account creation thing just "turned me off". Tried firefox and chrome to no avail.