It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
1. MMO's will still be free to play for the most of them and will not recover from the shake out in the loss of their subscriptions.
2. THE game of 2014 on line will be Hearthstone. Establishing a new wave of massively played casual games on line.
3. iPads and other tablets will even more erode the MMORPG worlds on PC.
4. The newly launched MMO's will just fade after the initial 3 months launching period, just like in previous years, despite the hype.
5. WOW will still be top dog with 6 million subs of which 3 M reside in the west. Actually Hearthstone could have a positive impact on it by the end of 2014.
tldr: nothing will change.
CU in 2015.