It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
We got prowess monoliths, actionbars changes with some general bug fixes.
This is the third of our scheduled patches before Christmas, that includes the new actionbars, the Prowess Monoliths, and other fixes and various updates.
Three enabled prowess monoliths have been placed in the world. They will become active once a day, all at nearly the same time, for half an hour while the system is being evaluated. You can check their activation times on the map by enabling the clans map overlay.
Each of the three monoliths is of a different tier.
Lake Aegrah close to the center of the map – Tier 1
Grenguk in Cairn – Tier 2
Iyrtanhall in Yssam – Tier 3
Tier 1 - Only rewards players that have up to 15000 prowess.
Tier 2 - Only rewards players that have up to 45000 prowess.
Tier 3 - Rewards all players regardless of their gained prowess.
Prowess gained from Monoliths is not affected by diminishing returns.
The higher the tier the higher the prowess reward per tick. Every 60 seconds the monolith will deliver a deadly blast to everyone near it, making it imperative to step off momentarily.
No item can be spawned on the monolith. In the case of mounts or other movable spawned items, if they are driven onto the monolith while it is active, they will get destroyed immediately.
- New actionbars and skill icons, including numerical cooldown indicators.
- Added three options for each radial slot (Available in radial wheel configuration - default: TAB)
- You may use “Ctrl+x” (by default) to switch between expanded and compact mode.
Examples using the new actionbar functionality:
- If you are casting a short cooldown spell such as thunderbolt, you now have the option to NOT cast the default “staff bolt” in between.
- You may cast a spell immediately upon selecting it (without having to press any mouse button), for that extra 0.2 second speed. For example: transfer spells, tornado, heal-self.
- You may have a skill selected to better monitor its cooldown, while you are using default attacks.
By default, left and right Radial Wheels keep their current functionalities, until skill slots are manually customized.
- If you release and press the mouse button again, while a skill is charging, the skill will not automatically restart after it is cast ( a.k.a. the “extra arrow fired” bug)
- Added a chat button to toggle the input area's visibility.
- Implemented an anti-spam mechanism in which long messages must be sent at least 20 seconds apart for the same channel.
- Enabled selection of sub-channels in the chat tab options window by using Ctrl+ left mouse button.
- Added/tweaked some sound notifications on drop,drag,use and equip of items
- Added whisper and friend online/offline audio options.
- Changed friend online/offline sound notifications
- Fixed a bug where playing an emote while switching weapons would result in the player appearing to wield both weapons.
- Fixed a bug where monsters would not attack mounts or mounted players.
- Fixed a bug where disabling “Message Tags” would also hide the timestamps.
- When only one chat window is active the close button becomes disabled.
- Fixed block friend command not working.
- Fixed a bug in anti-spam system that allowed the player to post many messages the first time the chat was opened.
- Fixed the text paste on chat input to respect the 300 character limit.
- Fixed the activation of a channel command when the command is pasted (instead of typed).
- Fixed so that when pressing enter, the chat window will focus the last focused window that has input activated
- Fixed a bug where some channels would not keep their settings after relog
- Fixed a bug where you could not whisper a friend from the social window.
- Fixed the double whisper sound.
- Fixed a bug where multiple UI sounds were being played during loading screen.
- Fixed a bug where strongboxes could be deployed at the bottom of the sea.
Thank you for reading.