Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Chronicles of Spellborn: 7 Exclusive Screens

Today we present seven exclusive images of character creation in The Chronicles of Spellborn, an MMORPG powered by Unreal 2.5.

image image image
image image image
Thank you to Spellborn for sending these in.

Dana Massey
Formerly of MMORPG.com
Currently Lead Designer for Bit Trap Studios

Comments

• shaeshae Member Posts: 2,509
    Jeepers... if only I could abs like that !!! Very cool screen though, love character creation image
  • BreaghaBreagha Member Posts: 131

I love the graphics of this game... I think I'd prefer if she wasn't turning the white out in her eyes... she looks kinda... dead.... But the rest is good... and the general graphics... wow.... Some of those screenies are simply... breathtaking!

"So I contend that the player stories will always be more powerful than the scripted stories that we try to tell the players."

- Will Wright

• TheeThee Member Posts: 22

Thanks everyone!

It's always good to read up on community feedback, be it positive or negative.

Make sure to head to our official site and forums ( TCoS.com ).

We just started another beta contest there... I am sure some of you will enjoy the new give away. ;)

• SimplyMichaeSimplyMichae Member Posts: 86

She look kind of grumpy, not that I'm complaining.

And yes, those abs are just a little scary.

~ Michael

• pirrgpirrg Member Posts: 1,443

heh yeah, those abs freak me out. This game, hero's journey and hopefully pirates of the burning sea will crush all competition and make current mmo's barren wastelands when they are released. Mark my words..