Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Place Beta Key Offers & Requests Here (Please read before posting)

Comments

• SteelDemon09SteelDemon09 Member UncommonPosts: 13
    I would love to have a wildstar Alpha Betakey. I have gotten multiple stress test keys but nothing permanent. I'm 22 years old I've been playing MMOs since the good ol' UO and DAoC days. I have 10+ MMOs on my gaming Resume. I've participated in multiple Betas to different games of all genres. I think I would be a good fit for someones buddy key. I plan on trying to make a large close knit guild that does everything from RP to the nitty gritty PvP. I LOVE helping players, new and veterans alike. I have multiple family members in gaming industry so I'm definately not new to this. Any further questions please ask. I hope you all hear me out. I want to help make Wildstar what we want and need it to be in order for it to be an amazing game we can all enjoy along the way.
  • GrimfargoGrimfargo Member UncommonPosts: 59

Since months I am waiting patiently for a betakey.

It would be an awesome christmas gift, if someone of the community could share one with me.

• VictorRedVictorRed Member Posts: 26
    I would also like a beta key thanks
  • mrecklessmreckless Member Posts: 3

I would appreciate a beta key please.

Thank you very much :D

I am more than the some of my parts.

• KiceerKiceer Member Posts: 1

Can not even believe I didn't see this post before, I have been following this game for 3 years.... Beta. key. pls. oh. god. I will be your healer and shoeshiner <3

• Binny45Binny45 Member UncommonPosts: 522
    Would love a beta key!

• raskull789raskull789 Member Posts: 22
    I've been following the game from the start. I'd love a key!
  • strawhat0981strawhat0981 Member RarePosts: 1,198
    Really the only game im looking forward to, so this is me begging for a keyimage

Originally posted by laokoko
    "if you want to be a game designer, you should sell your house and fund your game. Since if you won't even fund your own game, no one will".

• HamburglerHamburgler Member UncommonPosts: 8
    As many others, this is the only game that has interested me in many years and would love a chance to help make sure it launches without a single issue! Thanks :)
  • AtomicAtomic Member UncommonPosts: 46
    Key would be very nice, thanks
  • CaptainleedCaptainleed Member Posts: 2
    Would love a beta key plz :)
  • MoenskiMoenski Member Posts: 16
    I'd love to get my hands on a beta key, been through several MMOs and this one has me hyped as mqkfjdm (I'll censor that). I, probably, won't cry a river if I don't get one, but ah well, never hurts to give it a shot. 
  • MargraveMargrave Member RarePosts: 1,360
    Would love a key please?!
  • KaelaienKaelaien Member UncommonPosts: 107

Would love a beta key if anyone has spare,

thanks in advance

• DeadlyneDeadlyne Member UncommonPosts: 232
    I play on EST usually after noon-10pm or so and all day on weekends.  Interested in scheduling time for grouping up together if anyone wants to toss me a key.  Thanks for your consideration. 

Just to question the philosophy. Army of Socrates.

• A1learjetA1learjet Member UncommonPosts: 258
    Looking for beta key Please

• TorgamaticTorgamatic Member UncommonPosts: 29

Is this for real?  Yea?

Well I would love to be a tester for this beta. If you get about 300 of them I guess I have a shot. LOL.

• TheOctagonTheOctagon Member UncommonPosts: 411

I'll have your baby if you give me a beta key!

Well, maybe not the baby part, but I'll talk dirty!!

• blingblingblingbling Member UncommonPosts: 13

Well, here goes.. Like everyone else in here I'd like to get a key as well :)

Thanks.

• francis3343francis3343 Member UncommonPosts: 19
    Well, by posting here, it is not big news that I would welcome a beta key, Thanks in advance for the generosity! 
  • PegoPego Member UncommonPosts: 11

I soooo want to play an engineer !  

Please please please i would love to have a beta key !

thanks,

• GspawnGspawn Member Posts: 1

Would love a key if possible. Getting bored of whats out there and have lots of beta's under my belt.

Merry X-mas all.

• kaosskaoss Member Posts: 20

I would appreciate a beta key please.

Thanks in advance

• Sk8trdudeSk8trdude Member UncommonPosts: 6
    I would humbly appreciate one please.   Thank you.  Merry Christmas.
  • WightyWighty Member UncommonPosts: 699

A key would be an awesome Birthday gift (12/26).. Always got screwed having my birthday so close to Christmas so this would be a great gift!

What are your other Hobbies?

Gaming is Dirt Cheap compared to this...

This discussion has been closed.