Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com will be down for maintenance beginning at midnight EST on Tuesday, August 30. Downtime is expected to last only a couple of hours.

Place Beta Key Offers & Requests Here (Please read before posting)

Comments

• raiders95raiders95 parisPosts: 19Member

Hi mmorpg team,

I would love to have a beta key, I've been waiting for one for months now.

You would make me a great favor and a great gift if you accept to give me one.

With Christmas not that far, having a Beta access to wildstar would be a great gift for an European like me.

Happy Christmas

• markelosmarkelos PolskaPosts: 4Member
    I need Strife Key if any have please give me :)
  • SteelDemon09SteelDemon09 okc, OKPosts: 13Member Uncommon
    I would love to have a wildstar Alpha Betakey. I have gotten multiple stress test keys but nothing permanent. I'm 22 years old I've been playing MMOs since the good ol' UO and DAoC days. I have 10+ MMOs on my gaming Resume. I've participated in multiple Betas to different games of all genres. I think I would be a good fit for someones buddy key. I plan on trying to make a large close knit guild that does everything from RP to the nitty gritty PvP. I LOVE helping players, new and veterans alike. I have multiple family members in gaming industry so I'm definately not new to this. Any further questions please ask. I hope you all hear me out. I want to help make Wildstar what we want and need it to be in order for it to be an amazing game we can all enjoy along the way.
  • GrimfargoGrimfargo ViennaPosts: 58Member Uncommon

Since months I am waiting patiently for a betakey.

It would be an awesome christmas gift, if someone of the community could share one with me.

• VictorRedVictorRed Monroe, NCPosts: 26Member
    I would also like a beta key thanks
  • mrecklessmreckless PlymouthPosts: 3Member

I would appreciate a beta key please.

Thank you very much :D

I am more than the some of my parts.

• KiceerKiceer DubaiPosts: 1Member

Can not even believe I didn't see this post before, I have been following this game for 3 years.... Beta. key. pls. oh. god. I will be your healer and shoeshiner <3

• Binny45Binny45 St John''s, NFPosts: 493Member Uncommon
    Would love a beta key!

• raskull789raskull789 San Marcos, CAPosts: 22Member
    I've been following the game from the start. I'd love a key!
  • strawhat0981strawhat0981 Phoenix, AZPosts: 992Member Uncommon
    Really the only game im looking forward to, so this is me begging for a keyimage

Originally posted by laokoko
    "if you want to be a game designer, you should sell your house and fund your game. Since if you won't even fund your own game, no one will".

• HamburglerHamburgler Costa Mesa, CAPosts: 8Member
    As many others, this is the only game that has interested me in many years and would love a chance to help make sure it launches without a single issue! Thanks :)
  • AtomicAtomic Munic, AKPosts: 45Member Uncommon
    Key would be very nice, thanks
  • sylentlesssylentless modenaPosts: 6Member
    no key for a wild little unfortunate girl?
  • CaptainleedCaptainleed BristolPosts: 2Member
    Would love a beta key plz :)
  • MoenskiMoenski ZwijnaardePosts: 16Member
    I'd love to get my hands on a beta key, been through several MMOs and this one has me hyped as mqkfjdm (I'll censor that). I, probably, won't cry a river if I don't get one, but ah well, never hurts to give it a shot. 
  • MargraveMargrave Posts: 777Member Uncommon
    Would love a key please?!
  • KaelaienKaelaien south windsor, CTPosts: 106Member Uncommon

Would love a beta key if anyone has spare,

thanks in advance

• DeadlyneDeadlyne Rochester, NYPosts: 231Member Uncommon
    I play on EST usually after noon-10pm or so and all day on weekends.  Interested in scheduling time for grouping up together if anyone wants to toss me a key.  Thanks for your consideration. 

Just to question the philosophy. Army of Socrates.

• A1learjetA1learjet Griffith, INPosts: 223Member Uncommon
    Looking for beta key Please

• TorgamaticTorgamatic Douglassville, PAPosts: 22Member Uncommon

Is this for real?  Yea?

Well I would love to be a tester for this beta. If you get about 300 of them I guess I have a shot. LOL.

• TheOctagonTheOctagon Arcade, NYPosts: 368Member Uncommon

I'll have your baby if you give me a beta key!

Well, maybe not the baby part, but I'll talk dirty!!

• blingblingblingbling SandefjordPosts: 13Member Uncommon

Well, here goes.. Like everyone else in here I'd like to get a key as well :)

Thanks.

• francis3343francis3343 Green Valley, ONPosts: 10Member Uncommon
    Well, by posting here, it is not big news that I would welcome a beta key, Thanks in advance for the generosity! 
  • PegoPego montreal, QCPosts: 11Member Uncommon

I soooo want to play an engineer !  

Please please please i would love to have a beta key !

thanks,

• GspawnGspawn Goderich, ONPosts: 1Member

Would love a key if possible. Getting bored of whats out there and have lots of beta's under my belt.

Merry X-mas all.

This discussion has been closed.