Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I respect this developer's attitude toward their players

PWN_FACEPWN_FACE SeoulPosts: 670Member

Often after patches, games will have bugs and glitches and the developers will take the servers down for patching. That's what I've experienced, until now.

This is the attitude I'm talking about:

Due to the structural upgrade of the game servers, small number of players may suffer several bugs with converting research data from version 1.35 to the version 1.37. All players experiencing these issues will receive compensation.

I don't get paid by this company and I'm not a shill. I just want to say I'd like to see more developers take this kind of attitude toward their player base. I've been entirely satisfied with any questions or problems I've had and the CS has been excellent whether it was an issue with a game or something I misunderstood. They are continually trying to make their game better and taking into account feedback from the players. They actually implement it with patches.

Who are the other developers that are doing a good job and respecting their players?

• maplestonemaplestone Ottawa, ONPosts: 3,099Member

But doesn't that also imply that they are pushing forward with an update that they know has game-breaking issues? 

( Or am I tripping over the wording and this is something that was only discovered after the patch went live? )

• apocolusterapocoluster newport news, VAPosts: 1,321Member Uncommon

I think it was more of a blanket statement. I'm pretty sure it's safe to

assume not matter how much testing is done something's are getting through

No matter how cynical you become, its never enough to keep up - Lily Tomlin

• donpopukidonpopuki Dearborn, MIPosts: 591Member
    What's more valuable here? The money or the genuflection?
  • QuizzicalQuizzical Posts: 14,849Member Uncommon
    What's the compensation?  A free $1 item from the item mall that hardly anyone would have bought anyway?