Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Where are the Beta Keys?

HrothaHrotha Member UncommonPosts: 821

Title: Where are the Beta Keys?

They have revamped their Homepage twice now since I checked and I am signed in to possible receive one since the very first week - nothing.

Anyone else? They arent handing it out so scarcly as Carbine does it, but still nothing. Any idea??

Whats going on here? :)

Comments

• InporylemQQInporylemQQ Member Posts: 165
    It's not Trions turn yet to have any betas. Ofc you only need to guess what's going on behind the scenes since it's not like Trion would tell anything to the community. While we are at it might as well turn this thread into Trion hate, they are horrible.

ArcheAge, Black Desert and Bless videos InporylemQQ Youtube

• LlexXLlexX Member UncommonPosts: 200
    Santa did not receive them, maybe the eastern bunny will bring them to you :D
  • Pin_CushionPin_Cushion Member UncommonPosts: 38

According to the recent MMORPG.com podcast, the game is currently undergoing a light rewriting so the lore "resonates with a Western audience."  It's fully translated, so now they're just ironing out cultural quirks.

So, it's not in beta yet.  I'd be surprised if the beta was very long.  It's a finished product.  It's a fully functioning game that's currently being played by many people.  Those people just happen to not live in the US.

• HrothaHrotha Member UncommonPosts: 821
    Originally posted by Pin_Cushion

According to the recent MMORPG.com podcast, the game is currently undergoing a light rewriting so the lore "resonates with a Western audience."  It's fully translated, so now they're just ironing out cultural quirks.

So, it's not in beta yet.  I'd be surprised if the beta was very long.  It's a finished product.  It's a fully functioning game that's currently being played by many people.  Those people just happen to not live in the US.

Wasnt this going on for "the West" since early 2012?

• Pin_CushionPin_Cushion Member UncommonPosts: 38
    Probably.  It's been so long that I've quit caring.