Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So while we wait for patch......how far ya got in the game?

DritheDrithe Member UncommonPosts: 55

All my jobs are level 50. I don't do crafting yet though.

My Warrior has a mixture of Dark Light and Player made armors. ALL Dl  jewelry cept for one level 90 ring. He has his +1 relic weapon.

Same thing for my Bard.

Dragoon same for armors. All dl jewelry and Relic weapon is NOT +1

Paladin has all armors of Warrior and same for jewelry. Relic weapon is NOT +1

Black Mage has very good player made armors, with all DL jewelry and Garuda weapon.

Summoner has all BM stuff and has Titan book.

White Mage has level 70 armors and I forget what type of weapon.  I think it might be Ifrit weapon.

Monk has  level 60 armors and weak ass weapon. I think it is a WP weapon.

Scholar has level 60 armors and I have no idea, as I am typing, what weapon he has.  I hate this class to be honest with yas.

My chocobo is level 7!

Btw. If you think the warrior needed extra damage, you are wrong.  My main class is the warrior now and I think it is fine. But I will gladly take more AGGRO to my attacks. Over zealous bards and black mages tend to go full blast sometimes without even giving me a chance to hit the adds. Noobs. lol.

As far as bards getting nerfed, that is a joke.  The ONLY reason SE even nerfed them is because everyone played one and no one wanted to play a tank class, especially the Warrior class. Bards are fun to play but their defense sucks. They should give the bard a 30% bonus to defense.

Anyways, have a nice day.

End of line.

Comments

• DritheDrithe Member UncommonPosts: 55
    Oh yeah, all my hunting logs are complete. :)
  • NadriellNadriell Member UncommonPosts: 197
    1.0 Player here so ....... i have done pretty much everything. To the point i stopped playing about 3 weeks ago and did single player games until this patch. Im pumped!!!  
  • UronksurUronksur Member UncommonPosts: 310
    level 17 here. Just started. Feel like the game gets quite a bad rap on these forums, but I've enjoyed it enough to set up a subscription for when my trial runs out.
  • kaiser3282kaiser3282 Member UncommonPosts: 2,759

Have Bard, Paladin, Monk, and White Mage all 50 with full DL & Relics, as well as the +1 relic on Paladin and Bard, and a couple of pieces of Myth on each.

Currently working on bringing my BLM to 50, 38atm. I also have DRG at 42 and SMN/SCH at like 35, may work on geting those to 50 next and then eventually my Marauder (only 15) for the achievemnts and stuff.

Mainly play Bard main, Paladin when we need tank, and Monk when I'm bored on Bard or we need a melee DPS. Usually dont play my WHM much due to the people from my FC that I run with the most having healers.

Also have CUL and LTW at 50, might work on some other crafts later too.

• Viper482Viper482 Member LegendaryPosts: 4,064
    I guess the claims of this having an "old school feel" to it are bullshit lol. No way in an old school mmo would you not only be maxed out this quick, but have no many maxed out toons. I know these are all the same toon, but same concept.
    Make MMORPG's Great Again!