Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Community: The Art Of Warfare Recruiting!

CayllCayll Member UncommonPosts: 55

The Art of Warfare (TAW) was formed in March of 2001 by members who were playing Delta Force: Land Warrior and they wanted to form something special. From these humble beginnings TAW has grown into a World Class Gaming Community. TAW currently has over 2500 gamers from around the world. These gamers have come together with a common vision of Honor, Friendship, Loyalty, and Fair Play. TAW continues to adapt itself to the ever-changing landscape of gaming; however TAW is steadfast with its Code of Ethics. This is our bedrock in a world of games and clans that come and go.

Why should you join TAW now?

Our Elder Scrolls Online Division  can offer you a great community to play with made up of experienced players that are willing to help. We run weekly events and training. We also offer the stability of a tried and tested gaming community. We are a structured environment that functions with a high level of efficiency. We consist of mature, kind, and welcoming people that respect everyone.

Our ESO Division is focused on:

- Participating in dungeons and PVP.
- Training and skill enhancement (In depth Game knowledge and Experience).
- Group levelling and exploration.
- Competitiveness 
- Fun events!

TAW Gives You:

- Unique organized gaming experience, more than the casual public game.
- Specialized training to bring out your potential as a leader. 
- Fellowship with a diverse group of 2500+ gamers in 25+ games from all over the world and from many time-zones, in TAW there are always games going on 24 hours a day. 
- Opportunities for competitive teams to challenge other clans from all over the world. 
- Website @ Taw.net where game and user-generated content is published. 
- TeamSpeak 3 server for all members to use as our main gathering place when gaming. 
- Steam, Facebook and Twitter groups. 
- Merchandise shop for T-shirts, hats, pins, posters and other items for specific games or general TAW-themed goods.
- Semi-weekly radio show (TAWcast) which has news, interviews and general TAW highlights.
- Monthly newsletter featuring updates, interviews, articles and the latest & greatest on what's happening around TAW.

What are the requirements to join TAW?

- 15 years of age or older.
- Mature gamers who are interested in team-based play. 
- Have a working microphone. 
- Must be willing to use TeamSpeak 3.
- Speak English. 
- Willing to commit to two events per week (real life comes first, so occasional misses are acceptable). 
- TAW is FREE, there are no membership dues! 
- TAW accepts people from any country in any time-zone. Our 2500+ gamers hail from many regions and nations. 

How do you join TAW's ESO team?

Follow the below steps and apply on our website.

To join TAW's ESO guild:

1. Go to www.taw.net
2. Click the big "JOIN TAW" button on the top right of the page. 
3. Follow the steps to create a new account. 
4. Under the "Game" tab select Elder Scrolls Online 
5. Answer the questions. 
6. After applying verify your email address and wait for your application to be approved. 
7. After your application has been approved begin our on-boarding process.

For more information, please e-mail: [email protected]

Thank you, and we hope to see you as a member of TAW!

Comments

• CayllCayll Member UncommonPosts: 55
    We are looking for people from all regions, we will be supporting North American, Europe, and Oceanic areas. So come and check us out!
  • PigglesworthPigglesworth Member UncommonPosts: 260
    Primarily what faction?

@PigglesworthTWR on Twitter

Pigglesworth @ EQNForum.com, MMORPG.com, EQNextfans.com, ProjectNorrath.com, & EQNFanSite.com

Malcontent @ EQNexus.com & EQHammer.com

Well initially the plan is to go with Ebonheart Pact, however, if enough of our members are interested right from the get go in another faction, we will add a second, and eventually a third guild in order to cover all the factions.

We have a lot of interest in our community for ESO, so we will more than likely have the numbers to sustain multiple guilds.

• AcidchickenAcidchicken Member Posts: 14
    have to say the pvp in the game has been good.
    I will definitely consider you for the Ebonheart Pact.

Pigglesworth @ EQNForum.com, MMORPG.com, EQNextfans.com, ProjectNorrath.com, & EQNFanSite.com

We are actively recruiting now, for more information e-mail [email protected] or sign  up at: www.taw.net
    Question, what class are you going to play? Me i am going to play a dark elf sorcerer. I already started one in beta and it is awsome!
    You should put the guild on the Tamriel foundry guild section

Nord dragonknight and dark elf sorcerer here

for tamriel foundry have to be a member for 2 weeks and have 5 threads to even make a guild.
    We are on the forums at Tamriel, but it requires you being a member for 2 weeks and submit 25 posts in order to add your guild to their list. So the account I am using on there is relatively new, so I have another week and some posting to do before it will let me add us.
    We will be up on Tamriel by tomorrow.

What is the reasons for you wanting to play ESO?  

The reason I really wanted to play this game was because you don't have to be stuck in one class their are so many possibilities with morphing spells and with armor and weapons having passives and abilities, it allows you to go even farther in what you can do for your character.

The class/weapon options are big for me. Not to mention shooting lightning from my fricken fingertips. I lived playing the Sith Sorcerer in SWTOR.

The healing is going to be fun, seems most of the healing is aoe around the healer so have to be close to the action. 
  • KakaMightyKakaMighty Member Posts: 5
    Yeah i like that ESO have so many options so you can play just how you like to play, even if it is a weird combo.
    It's definitely nice not to be bottle necked into a specific play style. It's nice to have the option of going ranged on all characters.
    I really want to see how the profesions will be.  I heard you can master all of the profesions which will be nice. Other then that are we only going to have horse mounts?
    We already have a thread on Tamriel foundry but thank you for the suggestion ^^. Also a Dark elf mage sounds quite fun il go with Nord probally though.
    I need to try a argonian, that would be a fun race to try out!
    Play with the sliders enough and you can make it look like a little dragon. I showed you the lion Khajiit, right?
    On a side note: If anyone has any questions about us as a guild or a community, please feel free to either PM me on here, or e-mail me at: [email protected]

If you e-mail me, please just let me know what website you saw this on.

apparently Forbes says that ESO is going to be a flop because of the 200 mil budget and because its going to have a monthly fee.  Here is a thread on the info

I can see some of their points, but i don't agree with the idea every thing has to be free to play, i find that people pay way to much on free to play and would rather have a monthly fee so we all have the same content. As for the budget they keep saying how star wars did the same thing and it became a flop and they had to go free to play to stay alive. 

We have not really seen enough of the game to say it is going to be a flop or a success but from what i have seen in beta, makes me want to keep playing. I like where they are heading, with the pvp it seems very big and i can see problems in that but i really don't see other MMO's doing what ESO is doing for their pvp and how that can affect the world around.

I like the idea that lvling is not going to take you a week to get threw and the quests really make it advantages to group up, which then allows you to see all the cool ablities and spells that combined when you are in a group. It just opens up the game to me it makes it so you want to group instead of going alone. 

I think time will tell if ESO is going to be a bust or bang, but i believe from what i have seen that this game will bring something new to MMO world.

I believe the Forbes article put up some great points and that they might just be right. I hope they aren't but we will see.

And the actual link for the article http://www.forbes.com/sites/insertcoin/2014/01/02/predicting-the-biggest-disaster-of-2014-the-elder-scrolls-online/

I've heard various people saying that the game is better when you get to 10+. Is that what you guys think as well?