Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Beta Question

I got invited to the first beta, does our beta keys give access to all betas? Also anyone have an idea when the next beta will be?

Comments

• superconductingsuperconducting Member UncommonPosts: 871

Had the same question myself.

A beta invite does not guarantee a re-invite.

Next beta is likely to come sometime after the holidays.

I found the answer here http://forums.bethsoft.com/topic/1480273-how-often-does-bethesda-send-out-invites/

• KwipsiclesKwipsicles Member Posts: 6
    From my experience participating in 2 betas (I don't know, can we talk about our participation even?)...anyway, from my experience, I got invited personally each time, however the keys were the same. So that's a really good question...
  • MMORPGtesterMMORPGtester Member UncommonPosts: 96
    Just because you were invited into 1 beta or 2 "those with 2 also participated in the stress test".
    This does not guarantee you chance to get into other betas tests.
    You have the same chance as everyone else in the pool.

• Dreamo84Dreamo84 Member UncommonPosts: 3,713
    Originally posted by MMORPGtester
    Just because you were invited into 1 beta or 2 "those with 2 also participated in the stress test". This does not guarantee you chance to get into other betas tests. You have the same chance as everyone else in the pool.

Actually, you're wrong, but I can't prove you're wrong without referencing the ESO beta forums. So... you'll just have to trust me! lol.

I will say there isn't a guarantee you will get into every new beta event. But it's not completely reset and random invites are sent out as you suggest. If that were true there would not be so many people in all the beta events so far.