Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com will be down for maintenance beginning at midnight EST on Tuesday, August 30. Downtime is expected to last only a couple of hours.

What I really miss is

redbugredbug tallahassee, FLPosts: 169Member
I really miss old school camping , I miss the grind. I want to see class and level /ooc's in a level appropriate zone. I wanna go on corpse runs. I want to fear running through a zone. I want to lose experience when I die. I wanna sit on a zone wall for hours on end pulling the same mobs ,with  people coming and going as the day goes by. I wanna bullshit with people as I level and make friends that do a /w all (me) when they log on to see what I am doing.

Comments

• VidirVidir GothenburgPosts: 956Member Uncommon
    I too miss the old grinding, in Asherons Call,grinding for loot and xp was fun.
  • Mr_WolfxMr_Wolfx Columbus, TXPosts: 176Member

I wasn't around for when games were like that, but I've always wanted to try one. Have you guys tried the Fippy server of EQ? I feel like that's as close as it'll get for a long while..

Yes I have a dream… And its not some MLK dream for equality. …I wanna own a decommissioned lighthouse …And I wanna live at the top… And nobody knows I live there. …And theres a button that I can press, and launch that lighthouse into space.