Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lineage 2: Valiance Developer Livestream - 12/10 @ 9pm EST (6pm PST)

BillMurphyBillMurphy Former Managing EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 4,565

Valiance, the most recent expansion to hit Lineage II, is set to launch on 12/11. And what better way to get psyched up for the content than with a developer livestream laying it all out for you? Read on for details!

Associate Produce Jason Lieberman will be on hand with our own Rob Lashley to detail Valiance's many updates including:

• Revamped Hunting Zones: Hellbound

o   Beleth’s Magic Circle – Solo Hunting

o   Desert Quarry – Small Party Hunting

o   Phantasmal Ridge – Fully Party Hunting

o   Beleth  Raid – 98 to 300 Player Raid

•  Ability System

o   3 Skill Trees (Knight, Warrior, Wizard)

·         New Raid Boss Point System and 76 New Raid Bosses

·         Returning Raid Bosses

o   Anakim

o   Lilith

• The Fishing System

Be sure to tune in LIVE at 9pm EST, 6pm PST for the full rundown right here on our Livestream Page.

Try to be excellent to everyone you meet. You never know what someone else has seen or endured.

My Review Manifesto
Follow me on Twitter if you dare.

Comments

• RenoakuRenoaku Member EpicPosts: 3,157

Not worth playing every since NCSoft has went F2P they have became extremely greedy. I looked at L2 just now because I was thinking about checking it see if they made it playable for me again and easy to obtain everything I lost but instead I find out they are nerfing mob drops and ruining legit players rather than dealing with bots.................

The Crafting system needs to be updated to a new system easier to farm items than grind all day long, and most of all NCsoft needs to fix and make up for their mistake which compromised my account and other peoples accounts they never replaced any of the items I lost gave me a bound Blue-Wolf set which wasn't even for my sorcerer a non enchanted staff said take it or leave it wasn't even what I had all my items gone all my adena gone. http://boards.lineage2.com/showthread.php?t=229536 In general NcSoft has become way too greedy, can't provide any good customer service, or fix mistakes they make themselves I had my account since 2005 one of the first few MMO's I played back in the day that was great.

• WoeToTheVanquishedWoeToTheVanquished Member UncommonPosts: 276
    Originally posted by Renoaku

Not worth playing every since NCSoft has went F2P they have became extremely greedy. I looked at L2 just now because I was thinking about checking it see if they made it playable for me again and easy to obtain everything I lost but instead I find out they are nerfing mob drops and ruining legit players rather than dealing with bots.................

The Crafting system needs to be updated to a new system easier to farm items than grind all day long, and most of all NCsoft needs to fix and make up for their mistake which compromised my account and other peoples accounts they never replaced any of the items I lost gave me a bound Blue-Wolf set which wasn't even for my sorcerer a non enchanted staff said take it or leave it wasn't even what I had all my items gone all my adena gone. http://boards.lineage2.com/showthread.php?t=229536 In general NcSoft has become way too greedy, can't provide any good customer service, or fix mistakes they make themselves I had my account since 2005 one of the first few MMO's I played back in the day that was great.

NCsoft is renowned for this behavior. I was a Lineage 1 player during open beta (12 years ago) and did my best to stick to NCsoft's poor management and lack of common sense for their game development. I was banned on multiple accounts for minor offenses and then unbanned when Lineage 1 began to crash. NCsoft didn't even acknowledge that they had banned my account(s) for years. Lost money, time wasted, can't really blame anyone specific since NCsoft is a business. 

Here's an example. I got banned for cursing at chinese botters/korean botters. Apparently NCsoft found botting to be within reason, but minor cursing such as "god damnit" to be worthy of a prolonged ban.

Once NCsoft bans you, they have the right to keep banning you if they find out you're a banned player. It was within the terms of service and this was used against me for years. 

FYI - Lineage 1 NA servers no longer exist. NCsoft was forced to bring them down.

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] CommonPosts: 0
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    I will checking out the stream and looking forward to the update tomorrow. lol
  • SwampDragonsSwampDragons Member UncommonPosts: 352
    Looking forward to it.
    btw are these things recorded so I can watch it later?
    Originally posted by WoeToTheVanquished

NCsoft is renowned for this behavior. I was a Lineage 1 player during open beta (12 years ago) and did my best to stick to NCsoft's poor management and lack of common sense for their game development. I was banned on multiple accounts for minor offenses and then unbanned when Lineage 1 began to crash. NCsoft didn't even acknowledge that they had banned my account(s) for years. Lost money, time wasted, can't really blame anyone specific since NCsoft is a business. 

Here's an example. I got banned for cursing at chinese botters/korean botters. Apparently NCsoft found botting to be within reason, but minor cursing such as "god damnit" to be worthy of a prolonged ban.

Once NCsoft bans you, they have the right to keep banning you if they find out you're a banned player. It was within the terms of service and this was used against me for years. 

FYI - Lineage 1 NA servers no longer exist. NCsoft was forced to bring them down.

You got banned for saying "god damnit"? hahaha if you are gonna lie make it plausible!

• extacykissmeextacykissme Member Posts: 5

First of all the nobody is botting higher level content because they will take ban.The areas they are nerfing are very low level that get exploited by bots and have no purpose in the game anymore. Second of all your account was compromised because YOU had a keylogger and gave out your password *without knowing* and it was your own fault.Last but not least if you would have brushed it off instead of crying you would have 10 times the better gear by now with a little effort. learn2play

Originally posted by Dren_Utogi

One of the worst companies for securing information.

Uninstalling and NEVER ! NEVER playing another NcSoft game EVER again.

If you hadnt logged your character for 3 years... yes it got deleted.At the time a 3 year old character is useless anyways and no different than making a lvl 1.

Dont misunderstand me.. Ncsoft loves this pay 2 win model they have and at times ive had great customer service and at other times its been horrible.The pay 2 win only comes into play if you want to compete in epic pvp but its always been that way players just bought from farmers. If you want to cry on forums with a pitch fork, do it about stuff that's valid and not make such carebear complaint.
  • BornInhellBornInhell Member Posts: 1
    Bots are not the biggest problem. The biggest problem is people who use scripts for pvp and corrupt GM staff who won't ban them under no circumstance. A friend of mine has a friend who works for the NCsoft and he told us why they do/don't ban certain people.
  • AsamofAsamof Member UncommonPosts: 824
    haven't played since release, and all my old characters are still there. you sure you didn't get hacked?
  • IpwnUrMomIpwnUrMom Member Posts: 3
    The game isn't worth playing anymore. The F2P system has absolutely destroyed whatever redeeming qualities the game had left after so many years, and it will likely only get worse. Don't be that guy that keeps feeding money into a sinking ship. Unless of course you just plan on playing casually and not spending a dime (better games to play in that case imo, but to each their own). 
  • IpwnUrMomIpwnUrMom Member Posts: 3
    Not sure if you realize this, but the Path To Awakening was compromised at the start of GOD, and a lot of people lost all of their gear/adena because of it. NCSoft gave them common items or low grade items as compensation. I'm not talking 1 or 2 people either, this was legions of people that were hacked simply because they used the PTA. That is why the PIN system was rushed onto the NA servers. So please get your game history down before slamming people.