Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

LFG Guild - 2hours to opening season :)

Quazal.AQuazal.A PrestonPosts: 498Member Uncommon

With the alpha due to start in about 2hours (seriously pumped about this game)  

Im still looking for  guild, If i can't find one here, will spend about an hour in game looking, if not I will create one, and anyone who is joining the alpha is free to join, if only to test teh guild mechanics or just a hang out for MMO dwellers..

Just look for Quazal in game :) gimme a shout :) and we can see how this game plays out

This post is all my opinion, but I welcome debate on anything i have put, however, personal slander / name calling belongs in game :) were of course your welcome to call me names im often found lounging about in EvE online.
Use this code for 21days trial in eve online https://secure.eveonline.com/trial/?invc=d385aff2-794a-44a4-96f1-3967ccf6d720&action=buddy

Comments

• yalbnyalbn Washington, DCPosts: 11Member
    Where can i get an invite or did i miss alpha keys?
  • mcrippinsmcrippins Dallas, TXPosts: 1,071Member Uncommon
    I think they only gave out like 40-60 keys
  • Quazal.AQuazal.A PrestonPosts: 498Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by yalbn
    Where can i get an invite or did i miss alpha keys?

Aye sign up on their website, they are doing roughly 14-20 days per month of alpha, and it seems with each new alpha they increase the numbers to help wth gentle stress testing.

I received my invite from this round on Saturday but signed up about 6-8 weeks ago, if you do sign up, then good luck

This post is all my opinion, but I welcome debate on anything i have put, however, personal slander / name calling belongs in game :) were of course your welcome to call me names im often found lounging about in EvE online.
    Use this code for 21days trial in eve online https://secure.eveonline.com/trial/?invc=d385aff2-794a-44a4-96f1-3967ccf6d720&action=buddy

• scarecrow860scarecrow860 newington, CTPosts: 5Member
    I'm going to be in the test aswell.. I own a 30 person Mumble server too.. If you'd like to just get who responds here and start a small group/guild we could use my server for voice.
  • Quazal.AQuazal.A PrestonPosts: 498Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by scarecrow860
    I'm going to be in the test aswell.. I own a 30 person Mumble server too.. If you'd like to just get who responds here and start a small group/guild we could use my server for voice.