Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

what MMO are you guys playing right now?

13»

Comments

• ForgrimmForgrimm Member EpicPosts: 3,059
    Originally posted by Robokapp

I hear it has poor player housing but some areas are excellent trading hubs for alchemy and herbalism.

Just curious, are you the WoW player with the human prot pally of the same name, with the same DBZ hair-style as your avatar?

• WicoaWicoa Member UncommonPosts: 1,637

1) Planetside 2 pew pew is fun for now with the bug fixes.

2) WoW Casually mucking around, trying to level my DK on an RP server for giggles. Ran past a queue of real player gnomes the other day walking to ironforge rolaplaying about some doomsday device. Made me laugh my arse off.

3) SMITE Played a crud load of that for a while.

4) Dota 2 with family.

Will probably let WoW lapse.

• SomeHumanSomeHuman Member UncommonPosts: 560
    BF4, Eldevin, Minecraft (new world on an old adult server I used to play)

Gaming since 1985; Online gaming since 1995; No End in Sight! My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8POVoJ8fdOseuJ4U1ZX-oA

• JoeyMMOJoeyMMO Member UncommonPosts: 1,326
    GW2.

imageimage
  • ForgrimmForgrimm Member EpicPosts: 3,059

am? no.

was? yes.

the original "6/6 SWP !~before 3.0~!" is indeed who I was. Protection Paladin Prodigy Robokapp, Champion of Naaru and Defender of Light.

And who might you be, sir?

I'm just a random WoW player, been playing since '05 and I've seen you post on the WoW forums. Thought I'd seen you active there up to late Cata or maybe early MoP. Maybe that's another Robokapp?

• megera23megera23 Member UncommonPosts: 239
    Started playing Eve Online about 6 months ago and I'm having a blast. Not waiting for any upcoming MMOs at the moment.
  • LoktofeitLoktofeit Member RarePosts: 14,247
    Originally posted by Grixxitt

Ultima Online Forever...

How is that?

There isn't a "right" or "wrong" way to play, if you want to use a screwdriver to put nails into wood, have at it, simply don't complain when the guy next to you with the hammer is doing it much better and easier. - Allein
    "Graphics are often supplied by Engines that (some) MMORPG's are built in" - Spuffyre

• Asm0deusAsm0deus Member EpicPosts: 4,389
    Originally posted by Tabloid42

Pretty burnt on most MMO's

playing DDO nowadays with friends.

I'll try out ESO when it comes out.

Pretty much this exactly for myself as well, after playing some FfXIV ARR and deciding to move on, it's funny I more than often end up back in DDO.

Brenics ~ Just to point out I do believe Chris Roberts is going down as the man who cheated backers and took down crowdfunding for gaming.

• daltaniousdaltanious Member UncommonPosts: 2,381
    Originally posted by Yooniquely
    Have been really bored lately, nothing much to play. my  FFXIV subscription ended and doesn't have the feel to re-subscribe. Any nice MMO to recommend to kill some time while waiting for those awesome 2014 MMO to launch?

I had very high hopes ofr FF IV, had original client and could play without buying new ... but still had just to be 100% ready on day 1 and as kind of support ..... what happened is history. Terrible disappointment. Since then I'm split between one month wow, another swtor, now gw2, guess will then resub for month wow and swtor ..... 

• loulakiloulaki Member UncommonPosts: 944
    just GuildWars2, other games is ROME II heavy modded xD

• GaladournGaladourn Member RarePosts: 1,813
    None
  • KrematoryKrematory Member UncommonPosts: 608
    Originally posted by Forgrimm

I hear it has poor player housing but some areas are excellent trading hubs for alchemy and herbalism.

Just curious, are you the WoW player with the human prot pally of the same name, with the same DBZ hair-style as your avatar?

am? no.

was? yes.

the original "6/6 SWP !~before 3.0~!" is indeed who I was. Protection Paladin Prodigy Robokapp, Champion of Naaru and Defender of Light.

And who might you be, sir?

Ok, my turn :D

Are you Space Monkeys Alliance's Robokapp? Because I think we've fight side by side during the Fountain war.

"EVE is likely the best MMORPG that you've never really understood or played" - Kyleran

• ThomasN7ThomasN7 87.18.7.148Member CommonPosts: 6,690
    None and won't be for awhile. Waiting to see how good the new WH40k mmo will be.
  • CorrineCorrine Member UncommonPosts: 77
    GW2 and Skyrim, waiting for Aura Kingdom.

• snoockysnoocky Member UncommonPosts: 724
    None...playing Blackguards now...is kinda fun..

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

Edgar Allan Poe

• ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
    Eldevin and LotRO
  • BarbecuesausBarbecuesaus Member Posts: 5

Hello im new here on this website :P

I play Wow and im kinda in this cycle of ,  Oh yeey lets play ! and after a month i dont feel the subscribtion is worth it anymore.

I also like APB: reloaded a lot , but it can get frustrating from time to time.

For the rest im looking for more people to play Mmo's with

My Steam library is filled with every existing Coop game out there... but i can never find friends that enjoy coop games or mmo's as much as i do :(

Hope to find some new internet friends here for that ;)

Cheers!

Ps. i love the fact that Wow is almost dropping of the top 10 mmo lists haha ^^   We gotta get over that game dont we?

• VorchVorch Member UncommonPosts: 793

Guild Wars 2.

Waiting on EQN and FF:ARR on PS4 to try them out.

"As you read these words, a release is seven days or less away or has just happened within the last seven days— those are now the only two states you’ll find the world of Tyria."...Guild Wars 2

• TatercakeTatercake Member UncommonPosts: 286
    playing battlfield 4  gw2 and a little defience with a little neverwinterimage
  • MinzarraMinzarra Member UncommonPosts: 11
    Am I the only one playing Battlestar Galactica Online?  It could use more content, but it's not a bad game.  
  • IrishbeardIrishbeard Member UncommonPosts: 21
    Aion. Just wish I had people to play with lol.
  • GPrestigeGPrestige Member UncommonPosts: 523
    Some of these older MMOs you guys are mentioning... such as Aion, EQ2, LotRO, etc. Is it too late to get into them at this point in time?

-Computer specs no one cares about: check.

-MMOs played no one cares about: check.

-Xfire stats no one cares about: check.

-Signature no one cares about: check.

------------------------------------------------------------
    -Narcissism: check.

• muffins89muffins89 Member UncommonPosts: 1,585
    technically not an mmo.  but,  it's multiplayer.  Rust.  it's really fun,  with housing,  crafting and pvp.  it has full loot but re-acquiring items is not much of a hassle.
  • KhinRuniteKhinRunite Member Posts: 879
    just Guild Wars 2 atm