Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Terminus - A Legend Gaming Guild (Dominion - PvE/PvP)

Comments

• AstanexAstanex Member Posts: 106
    Interested in an active community?  With weekly events, even prelaunch?  Want to have fun on the forums, or kick around in other games til the game launches with some new friends?  Click the link.

Terminus
    Legend Gaming Website | Join Us
    Astanex - Legionnaire of Terminus
  • Zeo_XelZeo_Xel Member Posts: 17
    We are a mature and fun community of dedicated players. Raiding, pvp, role-play, activity nights outside the game, we have it all! click our link and see for yourself.

Terminus
    Legend Gaming Website | Join Us!
    Zeo Xel - Legionnaire of Terminus

Looking for an active prerelease guild? 
    Looking for fun friends?
    Looking to kill time in other games? 
    Click the link!

Terminus
  • Nara1916Nara1916 Member Posts: 36
    The excitement never stops at terminus and this pass week has been especially great with several awesome new recruits and so many people playing various games together or even just hanging out in vent or on our Forums!!

Terminus
    Nara- Head of Recruitment
    Today is Tuesday and that means another awesome night for Terminus Tuesday!!!! it will be a lot of fun with our entertaining chapter leader Exiled, the always pleasant Kaewynn, and the super silly Ghostkali who loves to wear his sunglasses at night!!! Please don't forget to ask him about that!!!

Terminus
  • GhostkaliGhostkali Member UncommonPosts: 10

Terminus Tuesday: Reloaded!

Hosted by: Exiled, Ghostkali and Kaewynn

Time: Every Tuesday @ 9PM CST

Tonight we are talking about that Spellslinger drop! I don't know about you but I am super excited after seeing the live stream and can't wait to talk about it tonight.

Exiled will be hosting it along with Kaewynn and Ghostkali both also on cam this time!!!

Also we have created a nice new backdrop so Terminus Tuesday looks better than ever!

The Third episode: Spellslinger will be today on 11/26/2013.

As usual we will be having prizes to give away after the stream!

http://www.twitch.tv/Terminus_TV

Terminus
    Ghostkali
    Inner Sanctum Rep / Head of Activity
  • SkappySkappy Member Posts: 34
    Check out the live stream today see if you like it

Terminus
    Skappy - Praetor of Terminus
  • Corth_OrbitalCorth_Orbital Member Posts: 14

I don't think you have what it takes to join Terminus you soft and sprinkley cupcake.  Ya, that's right, I'm talking to YOU.   I think you just want to run around with all the other lone-wolves - complaining that no one is helping you and everyone just sits there as the Exiles dance on your corpse.  I don't think you are tough enough to roll with the baddest, best Dominion guild this side of Nexus. 

BS you say?  Then come prove it cupcake.  Check us out and if you think you have what it takes...drop us an app.

See you on Nexus...shoulder to shoulder or face down in a ditch all by yourself.  Your choice cupcake.

Terminus
    Corth Orbital - Legionnaire of Terminus

Terminus Tuesdays:
    The reason I've got a Twitch TV account!

http://www.twitch.tv/Terminus_TV

Terminus
    Last night's Terminus Tuesday was great!  I hope you drop by for next week's.  I think they'll be talking about Medics, the new class.

Terminus
    Happy Thanksgiving!  Now go spend time with your friends and family!

Terminus
  • MalvrenMalvren Member Posts: 12

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!  I'm taking a break from my turkey-induced coma to wish you and yours a happy holiday!

I wonder if next year we'll be celebrating Day of the Rowsdower or something of the like in-game?

Terminus
    Malvren - Legionnaire of Terminus
    Another Terminus Tuesday's coming up!  Don't forget!

Terminus
  • LG_ExiledLG_Exiled Member Posts: 53
    Terminus has gained 5 new members in a matter of days! Will you become the next? Join us! And we can show you what a top end guild is supposed to look like!

Terminus
    Exiled - Elder of Legend Gaming
  • RPGForeverRPGForever Member UncommonPosts: 131
    Originally posted by Unseenkilla
    If you would like to join the number one guild on whatever server we play, this is the guild for you! Only serious applicants please!

Please define your concept of "serious".

• EinsamWulfEinsamWulf Member Posts: 69
    Originally posted by RPGForever
    Originally posted by Unseenkilla
    If you would like to join the number one guild on whatever server we play, this is the guild for you! Only serious applicants please!

Please define your concept of "serious".

We're looking for players who want to be part of a tightly knit team. We're not looking for people who just sign up to join and then disappear until launch. By forging friendships and building camaraderie now our guild is only made stronger. If this is what you are looking for please head over to our website and apply, we would love to have you.

Best of luck.

Terminus
    EinsamWulf- Legionnaire of Terminus
  • DesuteqDesuteq Member UncommonPosts: 30
    Terminus is a great community within an even greater community that's always looking for new members, apply today!

• Zeo_XelZeo_Xel Member Posts: 17
    The longer I am with Terminus and Legend Gaming, the more I love them guys and gals <3 Great people, fun community, come join the party!

Terminus
    Zeo Xel - Legionnaire of Terminus

Looking for a guild with active forums?  A great community?  Funny people?  Check out Terminus and Legend gaming! 

And don't forget Terminus Tuesdays!

Terminus
  • NecrotekNecrotek Member Posts: 23
    We are gearing up for the new classes. Are you excited? Well you #$#%$@ should be! Join us for terminus tuesdays where members of the guild get on live stream and talk about what we as a guild think of new developments in the game, we would love to see some fresh meat, er, faces! in the stream. 

Terminus
    Legend Gaming Website|Join Us!
    Necrotech - Legionnaire of Terminus
  • SkappySkappy Member Posts: 34
    Terminus is a great community come check us out

Terminus
    Skappy - Praetor of Terminus
  • Havok01Havok01 Member Posts: 5
    Join Terminus today and receive a limited edition Terminus Cupcake.

ATTN: said cupcakes MAY be a few weeks old and MAY be filled with razors and assorted instruments of death. Eat at own risk.

Terminus
    Havok - Legionnaire of Terminus
    Oh, and some of the cupcakes might explode.  Probably shouldn't have let the Chua into the kitchen.

Terminus
    Originally posted by Astanex
    Oh, and some of the cupcakes might explode.  Probably shouldn't have let the Chua into the kitchen.

.... I think the Chua should ALWAYS be allowed in the kitchen lol

Terminus
  • Corth_OrbitalCorth_Orbital Member Posts: 14
    I don't think you have what it takes to join Terminus you soft and sprinkley cupcake. Ya, that's right, I'm talking to YOU. I think you just want to run around with all the other lone-wolves - complaining that no one is helping you and everyone just sits there as the Exiles dance on your corpse. I don't think you are tough enough to roll with the baddest, best Dominion guild this side of Nexus.

BS you say? Then come prove it cupcake. Check us out and if you think you have what it takes...drop us an app.

See you on Nexus...shoulder to shoulder or face down in a ditch all by yourself. Your choice cupcake.

Terminus
    Corth Orbital - Legionnaire of Terminus
This discussion has been closed.