Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Eldevin Launch in 30 minutes!

HCS-RadnetoHCS-Radneto Member Posts: 64

Eldevin

We're launching Eldevin shortly!

Will post our official launch trailer soon!

Come check out the game for official launch today!

http://www.eldevin.com

Currently working around the clock on Eldevin

Comments

• F2Pelerin118F2Pelerin118 Member UncommonPosts: 124
    That's quite exciting, best of luck with the launch - I'll definitely be playing, the game looks awesome.
  • HCS-RadnetoHCS-Radneto Member Posts: 64
    1 minute until launch!

The game is now live! Come check it out! It's quite busy! 

• LoktofeitLoktofeit Member RarePosts: 14,247

I distinctly remember playing through that intro of 'throw me the weapon' and the monster grabbing the guy. Was this in OB or released under a different name a year or two ago?

Anyway, it's got my interest so far. Big skill list, multiple talent trees... what's with all this choices stuff?!?!?!  :)

Request: Option to reverse how arrow keys work in game.

There isn't a "right" or "wrong" way to play, if you want to use a screwdriver to put nails into wood, have at it, simply don't complain when the guy next to you with the hammer is doing it much better and easier. - Allein
    "Graphics are often supplied by Engines that (some) MMORPG's are built in" - Spuffyre

• ComanComan Member UncommonPosts: 2,178
    congratulation on launch. Have to admit never heard of the game, but will check it out when I return from work! 
  • ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
      Grats on the launch HCS , been part of your game for quite some time and had a great time testing and really excited that your launch is finally here.. Have fun all
    Originally posted by Loktofeit

I distinctly remember playing through that intro of 'throw me the weapon' and the monster grabbing the guy. Was this in OB or released under a different name a year or two ago?

Anyway, it's got my interest so far. Big skill list, multiple talent trees... what's with all this choices stuff?!?!?!  :)

Request: Option to reverse how arrow keys work in game.

Post it on our suggestions forums, we're very keen to improve the game with everything our players want!

• cheeseheadscheeseheads Member UncommonPosts: 73
    what kind of game is this?  pvp pve?  never heard of it till this post