Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What does free to play mean? Did I win the lottery =) ?

It simply means WE as a company will rob, yes ROB, you of all your hard earned cash from our in-game store (shit you must be stupid - lol some aren't) in order to keep the game alive.

However if you do decide to not buy anything from our store, we will hound you. For abit. Until we loose interest. And focus on our Paying customers. Damn we said free to play didn't we. Need to see the doctor.

Anyway yeah it's free.

Comments

• iridescenceiridescence Member UncommonPosts: 1,552

LOL, yeah imagine a company wanting to actually make some money out of their game! Free to play is not the same as the game being free. You should have an option to play for free but of course they are going to try to get you to buy things. I would think that would be blatantly obvious to most people.

• You should have an option to play for free.

Is that what you say as a company? Did you just call me stupid?

• crack_foxcrack_fox Member UncommonPosts: 399
    Originally posted by neopunk76

It simply means WE as a company will rob, yes ROB, you of all your hard earned cash 

Robbery is a crime. If you feel you have been the victim of crime, phone the police. I have no doubt they will treat your complaint with the seriousness it fully deserves.

I dislike F2P, or at least I dislike how it has been implemented in the handful of F2P games I have tried. They pestered me, badgered me, irritated me, yes. But none of them robbed me.

• VengeSunsoarVengeSunsoar Member EpicPosts: 6,601

You should have an option to play for free.

Is that what you say as a company? Did you just call me stupid?

Yes

Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it is bad.
  • DamonVileDamonVile Member UncommonPosts: 4,818

It simply means WE as a company will rob, yes ROB, you of all your hard earned cash from our in-game store (shit you must be stupid - lol some aren't) in order to keep the game alive.

However if you do decide to not buy anything from our store, we will hound you. For abit. Until we loose interest. And focus on our Paying customers. Damn we said free to play didn't we. Need to see the doctor.

Anyway yeah it's free.

The word is lose. Loose is what your mom was after you came out of her. 

The rest of your post.... 1/10. We've all seen way better f2p trolls than this.

This discussion has been closed.