Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Column] General: Giving Thanks

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

In celebration of today's US Thanksgiving Day, Rob Lashley talks about his own thanks and thanks for the gaming community of which we all are a part. Read on and then tell us what you are thankful for in the comments.

This year I have the unique opportunity of having my column land on the US’s Thanksgiving. Because of that I would like to take this opportunity to tell all of you what I’m thankful for. I’m thankful for my family. I’m thankful that I have a good education and have been able to earn a nice job. I’m thankful that between my wife and I we are able to provide a nice home and lifestyle for our children. I’m thankful that I have three wonderful kids that are happy (unless they’re grounded!) and healthy. I realize that I am very fortunate to have all of these things. Unfortunately not everyone has been as lucky and can say the same this time of year.

Read more of Rob Lashley's Giving Thanks.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• steelheartxsteelheartx Member UncommonPosts: 434

Very well said!

Gamers can be an awesome force when united in a common cause!  Kudos to everyone that participated in Extra Life this year.  Was a great time, and most definitely looking forward to it next year :)

Looking for a family that you can game with for life? Check out Grievance at https://www.grievancegaming.org !

• TalruneTalrune Member Posts: 339

Your hyperlink "giving thanks" links back to the front page of mmorpg....may want to change that so we can read the rest of your column.  

Happy Turkey Day all

• Dreamo84Dreamo84 Member UncommonPosts: 3,713
    I'm thankful for MMORPG.com! :)

• TheHavokTheHavok Member UncommonPosts: 2,423
    I'm thankful for Suzie Ford.