Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lets share extra keys!

Comments

• svandysvandy Member UncommonPosts: 277
    Looking for a spare key

Please visit my youtube channel for some H1Z1/DayZ casual roleplay videos!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrQoK5VZlwBBzpsksmXtjMQ

• VarthanderVarthander Member UncommonPosts: 466
    Like everyone, i would be very gratefull to recieve a key, thank you!

• DarkagesDarkages Member UncommonPosts: 96
    If anyone has a spare beta key they would send me ( [email protected] ) i promise to play online with ya image
  • SephrosSephros Member UncommonPosts: 429
    Lets not and say we did!

Error: No Keyboard Detected!
    Press F1 to continue......

• EaglertEaglert Member Posts: 12

A little information for anyone who might actually be thinking of giving away keys:

http://www.reddit.com/r/WildStar/comments/1qkkdz/

"One thing to realize, in part to encourage this behavior: any disciplinary action taken to any of the linked accounts will be shared between the accounts. I.e. if your friend does something bannable, you will likely be banned too. Will you be willing to risk your participation in the beta on your friends? Yep, probably. Someone you don’t know? Less so."

• dontknowjackdontknowjack Member Posts: 9

I would love a key. I was accepted into the previous closed beta weekends, but didn't get a key this go round. 

Thanks ;)

• TarbloodTarblood Member UncommonPosts: 98

Sergeant from the United States Marine Corps, with a Wife who is also a Sergeant in the Army. We both game (easiest way to have a blast when separated for various reasons!) We both are SUPER excited about this game! Please share a key (or two!) with us! We would greatly appreciate your awesome donation to our lives!

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RAWR

• jacktorsjacktors Member UncommonPosts: 180

I would like a key if possible.  I am just a guy who would love to test Wildstar. I am looking forward to purchasing the game at launch, but the game really interests me. 

Thank you in advance

Chris

• ratternatterratternatter Member Posts: 20
    Are there still any free keys? Im a lazy lurker that doestn post much but im a dedicated gamer ;-)
  • AkterAkter Member Posts: 4

I would love a key if anyone has a spare.

• satora54satora54 Member UncommonPosts: 31

If anyones got an extra key could you send it to [email protected] (Zeros not o's) :D 

I would love to get my hands on that Esper! 

Thanks in advance!

• DomotoDomoto Member UncommonPosts: 82

I don't really have an interesting story or any reason other than loving the idea of this game and wanting to do what I can to help make sure it's as awesome as it can be

So if you feel it in your heart to be generous and send me a key, I would be eternally grateful

• Rohirrim1Rohirrim1 Member UncommonPosts: 30
     Heya  :^)      Still waiting for a Beta key,if someone could hook me up it's very much appreciated  !     Thanks much   >.<

• DarkholmeDarkholme Member UncommonPosts: 1,212
    Was hoping that I would just get an invite, but no luck yet... If anyone end up with one of those spare keys I would really love one. Been looking forward to getting my hands on this game for months now, and would love the opportunity to get in there and test.

-------------------------
    "Searchers after horror haunt strange, far places..." ~ H.P.Lovecraft, "From Beyond"

Member Since March 2004

• TheOctagonTheOctagon Member UncommonPosts: 411

I've been idling through Firefall and Eve waiting for this title to release. I think for me this will be my next big gaming investment for 2014.

If anyone has a spare key, and wants a truly diehard tester/player, I'm your man..:)

• BrutiiBrutii Member UncommonPosts: 42
    I'm itching to get into the beta! alas there has been no invite as of yet, a spare one would be more then welcome! Cheers!
    You must gather your party before venturing forth.
  • MalviousMalvious Member UncommonPosts: 218
    gotta love all these new registers comming here to beg for a key lulz....

Fine, we'll compromise. I'll get my way & you'll find a way to be okay with that.

• DragviperDragviper Member UncommonPosts: 100

Guess what?...

...I would love a beta key too please ;)     Thanks?

• PrayrPrayr Member UncommonPosts: 267

I would love a key, I will be sharing mine if I get some....

Long time member of this site and with a great community it's nice to see gamers helping gamers.

Happy Thanksgiving in the US.

Just unreal how many of  those crap, full of shit, websites are out  there by people trying to make a buck by offering up keys for a small short survey.... you know they get paid for people trying to get a key by doing those surveys right?

Stay clear of any site that says they have keys, and all you have to do is a small survey, someone gets paid for your time, and you don't get crap, let alone a key!! Just fair warning!

• SephrinxSephrinx Member UncommonPosts: 94

I would love to get a key for this game! It looks very well made and seems to have  lot of new/fresh takes on the old MMO elements I grew to love. I have applied with all 3 of my Emil accounts, and am hoping to get into the beta. You scratch your back, I'll scratch mine... Oh wait... I mean vice reversa. You know what I mean.

If anyone has an extra Key, throw it my way  and I will supply the next fellow with a Key.

Happy Thanks Giving all, may your holidays be splendorous and your meals fattening.

imageimageimageimage

• ZergyZergy Member UncommonPosts: 73
    Would love a spare key if any are still available!
  • causscauss Member UncommonPosts: 666
    I would love to receive a key here from one friendly fellow MMORPGer!
  • ChuckanarChuckanar Member UncommonPosts: 210
    Begging for a key to this awesome looking game as well. Thanks
  • JRRNeiklotJRRNeiklot Member UncommonPosts: 129
    Will swallow  for Wildstar key!
  • marcuslmmarcuslm Member UncommonPosts: 263
    I would certainly appreciate an extra key being tossed my way.
This discussion has been closed.