Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lets share extra keys!

Comments

• donjndonjn Member UncommonPosts: 816
    would love a key, thanks guys!
  • zwolakzwolak Member UncommonPosts: 1

if i can have one ;]

THX 

• mjwilsonmjwilson Member Posts: 10
    Would love a key if any kind person has one to spare. Thank.
  • ToreshToresh Member UncommonPosts: 6
    I would love to have a key, please :) Thank you very much
  • FalsevisionFalsevision Member Posts: 1
    <<Key train, inv if u would plz.
  • SunkastSunkast Member Posts: 16

I rarely post here, but I've had my account since '04. Considering mmorpg.com is still going strong I'll be posting much more. Looking for a beta key - will provide images of my many cats for your viewing/day brightening pleasure!

Thanks

• Rohirrim1Rohirrim1 Member UncommonPosts: 30

Would very much like to give Wildstar a GO !,one of the games that are definitely on ma radar !   Thanks very much btw in advance !!!    :^)      WOOT   >.< 

• wormedwormed Member UncommonPosts: 472
    Would definitely like to give W* a go. I guess I waited so long to post in this thread cause I figured it'd probably be a waste of time but hey, here's to trying! 
  • DarkHighDarkHigh Member UncommonPosts: 157
    I would like one as well. Never hurts to try out everything right? If no more left, no big deal.
  • SargassSargass Member Posts: 1
    key plz
  • AustiepantsAustiepants Member Posts: 8
    I have been dying to try Wildstar! Esper looks like my kind of class! If someone could send me a key that would be EPIC!
  • TruplayaUBTruplayaUB Member UncommonPosts: 46

i would do (mostly) anything to get a key for WildStar ... been following the game since the day its got announcend and if someone would spare me a key , i would be more then happy .... also i am a german guild leader which represents the game to a wide range of people ;) ;) ;) 

So thx for all the people here who made this possible =)

• severiusseverius Member UncommonPosts: 1,516
  • SpankadinSpankadin Member Posts: 8
    Key would be awesome. Thanks for a shot. Good Day!
  • OvermazeOvermaze Member Posts: 5
    Anyone willing to make my day? :D
  • zombeestzombeest Member Posts: 2
    I can haz key?
  • PanzerbasePanzerbase Member Posts: 423
    ME LOVE YOU LONG TIME
  • NivisiruNivisiru Member UncommonPosts: 186
    If I get a key... I'll make sure to share the love and pass on my friend invites to others here.
  • SiphaedSiphaed Member RarePosts: 1,114

I have my doubts that there are shared keys.  It would seem that there might have been duplicates due to reinvites, but I'm sure it was very few of them at that (a database can recognize if an email is already stored there).  

However, "I'll bite" and state that I would like a key if there are any extras that are being shared out during this holiday season.  

Why would a 'GW2 fanboy' want to try out Wildstar?

Because the combat system of Wildstar has a style that is very similar to GW2's style in that it's got limited abilities (10-key bar max) and movement based abilities with Active-Dodge.   The housing features look very appealing, so does the Exploration & Settler Paths.   As for actually testing the game, I would do as such.  Provide feedback for the combat systems, latency, movements, physics bugs, broken map locations, etc.  It wouldn't be my first [space] rodeo.

• Halfevil333Halfevil333 Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Guess I'll join the key begging, too.
  • statrickstatrick Member UncommonPosts: 13

Been following this game since before it had a name. when carbines site looked like this http://www.blogcdn.com/wow.joystiq.com/media/2007/10/carbine1.jpg  . would love a chance to try it out if anyone has a spare key. 

game looks like allot of fun.

• GunlagGunlag Member Posts: 1
    It doesn't hurt to beg right? .....right? Good god the things I would do for a key. Anyway, to you people who are giving away keys, you are heros.
  • SabersworderSabersworder Member UncommonPosts: 12

Been a NCsoft fan and supporter for a long time now, this is a highly anticipated game on my list that I would like to add to my list of beta tests!

If you have a key please choose to share with me!

Thanks!!

R.I.P CoV/CoH we miss you!

• GravargGravarg Member UncommonPosts: 3,424
    Been wanting to get my hands on this for awhile now.  If anyone has any keys please let me know.  I'll beg if you want...please, pretty pretty please with a cherry on top :)
  • ImperilImperil Member UncommonPosts: 28
    If anyone has a spare key please PM me, I would love to try this!
This discussion has been closed.