Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dragon's Prophet: Playing in Style Via XBox 1

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Infernum Games, the EU publisher of Dragon's Prophet, has released a new video that shows off how simple it is to dive into the game via the just-released XBox 1. The team produced a video to show off the console's capabilities.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• MontaronxMontaronx Member UncommonPosts: 273
    Lol thats harsh. A game published by sony (in the us) being played on the enemies console

• MyrdynnMyrdynn Member RarePosts: 2,479

so is it actually played thru your pc? linked to your tv?  or is it ported to the Xbox where the Xbox actually takes control of it?

can easier be done, with just putting your computer to your tv, and save 500$

• EunuchmakerEunuchmaker Member UncommonPosts: 204
    Originally posted by Montaronx
    Lol thats harsh. A game published by sony (in the us) being played on the enemies console

If people end up buying things in the game, it only benefits Sony, no?

• crasset15crasset15 Member UncommonPosts: 194
    Doesn't change the fact that this game is a low quality rushed piece of cash grab.
  • AethaerynAethaeryn Member RarePosts: 3,149
    Why would I not just plug the HDMI into my TV?  I can already use a 360 controller to play it on my PC that way . . . this is just passing it through a console with more steps?

Wa min God! Se æx on min heafod is!

• darkheartsdarkhearts Member UncommonPosts: 159
    omg so much ownage.... this ad will only work on stupid people
  • marz.at.playmarz.at.play Member UncommonPosts: 912
    Originally posted by darkhearts

LOL

• orionblackorionblack Member UncommonPosts: 493
    Originally posted by darkhearts

hahahaha..omg You win the internetz today sir!!

I salute YOU!! 

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] CommonPosts: 0
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • ChrisboxChrisbox Member UncommonPosts: 1,729
    No ones famous MMORPG is dragon's prophet.  False advertising. 

Played-Everything
    Playing-LoL

• evilastroevilastro Member Posts: 4,270
    If you read, its the UK publishers showcasing this. Not Sony who are the US publishers.
  • GorwulfGorwulf Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Why MMORPG keep calling it Xbox 1? the new console is called Xbox one, released 2 days ago.. the Xbox 1 (or simply xbox) is the 1st console released 12 years ago. And yea, i know some ppl will say but One=1; if you think inside the box yea.. but it is not.

edit: released yesterday (for some reason im skipping a day) xD

• cronius77cronius77 Member UncommonPosts: 1,652
    SOE already has commercials on the radio in our area saying taking digs at xbox one plug in feature saying plug in your PS4 into your xbox to play ALL those PS4 exclusive games through your xbox so I highly doubt SOE gives a crap about this game showing a HDMI port on a xbox...
  • shirlntshirlnt Member UncommonPosts: 351
    I plan on getting an XBox One as soon as I can find one in stock but THIS is not a desired use of the XBox One.  I play PC games on the PC and XBox games on the XBox.  If I want to use an XBox controller on a PC game, I can just use the controller on the computer.  No need to attach the computer to the console (my computer and consoles are in different rooms and I see no reason to move either).  If I want to play multiplayer games or MMOs on the XBox One, it already has plenty of both coming out this next year without me needing to force an already existing computer game to play through the XBox One.  If I want to play a game with dragons on my XBox One, there is Crimson Dragons (and ESO).  Considering this clip was done by the game publisher rather than Microsoft, can't help but wonder if this isn't more of a push for the game rather than the console.
  • rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722

Whats the point in taking a f2p game to Xbox if they will make you subscribe to Live in order to play it? Just like MS do with all the services that are tied to Live that have separate subscriptions.

No TY.

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    Originally posted by Dren_Utogi
    A lot of people are missing the point of the "controller" ....

every action game should have gamepad support on PC. Runewaker failed hard at it. Just like Neverwinter and others did. Its sad how Tera was the only one that nailed it.

• PhryPhry Member LegendaryPosts: 11,004
    Originally posted by cronius77
    SOE already has commercials on the radio in our area saying taking digs at xbox one plug in feature saying plug in your PS4 into your xbox to play ALL those PS4 exclusive games through your xbox so I highly doubt SOE gives a crap about this game showing a HDMI port on a xbox...

Thats the bit i don't really understand, the Xbone can only display 1280 x 720 resolution, whereas the PS4 displays 1920 x 1080, so why would you put it through an Xbone and end up 'downscaling' ? Though i can see why Sony might not be that bothered about it as long as they sell more 'games' especially given that Dragons Prophet is a bit of a lemon image