Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

For those that have an issues with NDA and beta

DarkcrystalDarkcrystal Member UncommonPosts: 963

Please contact Zenimax right now, so they can give your account to someone who wants to play the game, and actually test it, I'm tired of games not getting tested today because of people not wanting to actually test or know what testing is about.

I been gaming along time and some of the stuff I hear in games and out makes me sick, so please contact Zenimax and let them give an account to someone else.

Thanks.

PS: This is not for trolling 

Comments

• MMO-VeteranMMO-Veteran Member Posts: 45
    So I'm guessing you didn't get the memo four or so years ago that indicated everyone who gets into a beta becomes obligated to bash and destroy the public perception of any title that runs in a way that's not a clone of what the individual expected. Check your spam folder I'm confident you'll find the memo.
  • MawneeMawnee Member UncommonPosts: 245
    Hey Peter, hows it going? Yeeaaa, see we are putting new cover sheets on all the beta reports....... Did you get the memo?
  • Riposte.ThisRiposte.This Member Posts: 192
    It's a beta, people need to relax and instead of ranting on forums like idiots, they need to FILL OUT THE FUCKING REPORTS.

Killing dragons is my shit

• SpeelySpeely Member CommonPosts: 861
    I heard the boob sliders were pretty well done, though. I don't wanna know in advance if so, however. I like my boob sliders to be a pleasant surprise.

... there are boob sliders, right?
  • observerobserver Member RarePosts: 3,685
    Originally posted by Riposte.This
    It's a beta, people need to relax and instead of ranting on forums like idiots, they need to FILL OUT THE FUCKING REPORTS.

I'm surprised people still say this.  That excuse no longer works.  All MMOs release their betas in their final form, with only minor tweaks, but nothing major ever changes.  The only MMO that did a complete revamp, was the latest Final Fantasy MMO.  And sadly, this is what ESO is going to need, if it wants to survive.

This discussion has been closed.