Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

11/23 Age of Wushu Mount Hua Tournament 4 - Archieved Stream

bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838

http://twitch.tv/isovereign

Mount Hua is the monthly tournament to determine who has the best martial arts. The tournament is the culmination of a month long invitation process, with the #1 seed determined by the pugilist who received the most invitations. 

What you will see here is the player controlled spectator mode. Players who are not competing can buy a viewing ticket with the chance to earn skills from the matches they watch.

Begins 9pm est. enjoy! 

edit - Here is the archived stream.

http://twitch.tv/isovereign/b/482460324

"We see fundamentals and we ape in"

Comments

• bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838
    Bump for justice. Event starts 1 min.
  • HolophonistHolophonist Member UncommonPosts: 2,091
    tuning in. I like a lot of what wushu has but the combat is so unintuitive to me. Maybe watching streams will shed some light.
  • GwapoJoshGwapoJosh Member UncommonPosts: 1,030
    Did they say people with cash shop gear don't even need to try?  I tuned in right in the middle of what he was saying and missed half of it.  Thanks for any info.

"You are all going to poop yourselves." BillMurphy

"Laugh and the world laughs with you. Weep and you weep alone."

Originally posted by GwapoJosh
    Did they say people with cash shop gear don't even need to try?  I tuned in right in the middle of what he was saying and missed half of it.  Thanks for any info.

no such thing as cash shop gear ;)

• mindw0rkmindw0rk Member UncommonPosts: 1,356
    Beggars seem to do really well there
    Originally posted by mindw0rk
    Beggars seem to do really well there

Their internal gives them so much brawn. When using other sets, the crit and hit hard.

bully, make an archive vid of this plz. want to rewatch it later
    I will let the guy doing it know.  I'm sure he will have it. I'll post it here.
    Final rounds.
    Feeds gonna win. To much dmg

Got it. Here is the archived stream.

http://twitch.tv/isovereign/b/482460324

• FdzzaiglFdzzaigl Member UncommonPosts: 2,433
    Originally posted by bcbully
    Originally posted by GwapoJosh

no such thing as cash shop gear ;)

*cough*

Ok, gear might not be available in the cash shop directly, but you can convert gold (paid currency) to ingame silver. And then we're not talking about goldsellers, who offer it cheaper.

Although I'm not gonna say this game is as P2W as many other F2P games, many of the top competitors in this tournament are without a doubt totally P2W.

No offence to that Feedz guy, but I've seen more impressive displays of BV skill in Age of Wulin, which is still far behind. Having 14k HP + a Jianghu inner totally leveled + ancient skill sets... yeah... that's more of a reason than skill.

Feel free to use my referral link for SW:TOR if you want to test out the game. You'll get some special unlocks!

Well said.