Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Forsaken World: Dysil's Wrath Now Live

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Forsaken World has been updated with the Dysil's Wrath cotent expansion. The new content features new weapons, quests, instances, and accessories.

Dysil, the self named Storm Lord, was created from the giant Tree of Eyrda. In league with the child of Nyos, Mylvada, Dysil created a contest between the gods which he escalated into all out war. This war was supposed to result in Dysil becoming the new ruler of Eyrda, however his wife betrayed him, instead slaying Dysil and informing the other gods of his ruinous plans. Revived by Mylvada, Dysil now has the body of a horrific Dragon God, covered in rippling muscles with huge demon wings jutting from his back. With his Cadre of dragons, Dysil seeks to attack Eyrda once more.

Read more on the Forsaken World site.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• RzepRzep Member UncommonPosts: 767
    Downloaded the game to give it another chance, years on and there is still no way to increase the size of the tiny ass quest font and there is no way to change it's color. So it's unplayable as it was before. To tiny ass brown font, on sandy background I say **** off.
  • cronius77cronius77 Member UncommonPosts: 1,652
    garbage game made by a pay to win garbage chinese company that deserves to go out of business. Who seriously cares about PWE webzen aeria or gpotato? None of them have ever put out a quality game to date as publishers all are ripoffs of wow from china korea or russia with high ripoff pay to win cashshops
  • Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,768
    I really think this game looks intiresting, anyone have any insight as to whether or not it's any good. I'm perfectly okay with an auto path system for quests and such so if that's the only reason people don't enjoy it then I'll give it a go.
  • SamuraiXIVSamuraiXIV Member Posts: 354
    Trash game same as every free to play made by Asian gold farmers. I made same statement few days ago and mmorpg staf send me warning, guess what ignorant mmorpg admins I don't give a shit your warnings means nothing.

"mmorpg.com forum admins are all TROLLS and losers in real life"
    My opinion

• VooDoo_PapaVooDoo_Papa Member UncommonPosts: 897

panther

its really not that bad but it can get very repetitive and the combat isnt very interesting. I really enjoy the character models and outfitting them. theres a lot of fluff in the game. i say give it a shot but dont expect it to knock your socks off

• FrodoFraginsFrodoFragins Member EpicPosts: 5,905
    As far as wow clones go, they actually did a good job at low levels.  You run out of content quickly and get stuck doing dailies for leveling.  Their pay model is horrendous as well.  Some additional  investment into the game and making it more westernized could have gone a LONG way.
  • cronius77cronius77 Member UncommonPosts: 1,652
    Thats why Im so hard on these chinese games on here. All these games from china and korea that are free to play and published by webzen PW Aeria or gpotato are all made for the soul purpose of cash grabbing as fast as they can and as much as they can. They tend to always kinda be fun at the lower levels to hook you in , then when you get into end game activites you will spend 100s of dollars trying to raid or pvp etc. Then on top of that they give you zero support and the gms are generally rude and bias towards players who invest and who dont. At least allods online put in a pay to play server where all the garbage runes and end game power pay players are not present but honestly that server is barren just about because those power players do not like to give up their advantages over others. This game at high levels people on their own forums brag about botting all the time and having to use bot programs just to farm the currency needed etc. Thats why Im just so hard on them myself. They just do not care about their customer base at all.