Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Doomsaw Marvel Heroes - Ask Me Anything

Comments

• SparticusbombSparticusbomb Member Posts: 8
    Someone mentioned capture the flag mode... how about capture the infinity gems??? 
  • johndoe00johndoe00 Member Posts: 16
    Are there plans to bring voice-over on the story texts?
  • CyraxeCyraxe Member Posts: 2
    What is Ghost Riders secondary resource, if he has one??
  • Doomsaw-GazillionDoomsaw-Gazillion Marvel HeroesMember Posts: 134

Question:

Obviously we have seen new villains with Kurse, and Loki soon.

Are you working as hard on new villains as you are on heroes?

Answer:

We are definitely working much harder on new heroes (they have much more animation work, VFX work, powers design, sound and voice), but we do have a team dedicated just to enemies.

New enemies that are basically complete but don’t have their zones complete yet include: Lizard, Mr. Hyde, Malekith, Blizzard, Loki, and several “henchmen” type guys that have yet to be added.
  • hideandseekhideandseek Member Posts: 1

Epic 2.0 patch was great . My concern to you guys could we get new story  in the space with no gravity . It will be very exciting for us. Can we use matrix of unbinding to unbind the ODIN marks from the artefact . Kill boss is to easy can we get difficult boss and better loot with that. last thing i like to ask  is it possible linkage between the artefact to create more powerful artefact .

• TheShamrockTheShamrock Member Posts: 16

Hi Doomsaw,

Is there a time-table for the Mac Beta release, I know you said there'd be a couple months of internal testing but do you have an idea (that you're willing to share) when it may be?

• ZisthonZisthon Member Posts: 16

What is Ghost Rider's secondary resource gonna be?

Sincerely,

Zisthon

• LastexyleLastexyle Member CommonPosts: 10
    Can you discuss ideas on the Storm review you mentioned in her forum? Is her review mostly numbers changes or more radical w/ new powers and the such (or maybe revamping the Windrider tree)?
  • mike444mike444 Member Posts: 10
    Is a sonic power based character in the works since we don't have one at the moment?
  • talideriantaliderian Member UncommonPosts: 75
    Doomsaw, with the recent large increase in mob health negating the recent increase in xp and loot rarity, will there be another buff to both of these to compensate?
  • BubbaGump2kBubbaGump2k Member Posts: 2
    Is there any kind of ETA on Capt. America's rework? He is such an iconic character but is rather dull in game...not many options if you want to survive which is odd for a man with a shield lol
  • ToTheHeavensToTheHeavens Member Posts: 1

Hey Doomsaw,  

Similar to when we go into the training room, do you plan to ever implement any kind of hero housing/ apartment/ basement or any other kind of living environment for our hero? A place we can customize with furniture, posters, and other house hold things? Only we can enter it and invite people via partying into the place for trades or gear inspections/ etc. We all love MMO's because of the customizing and the escape it provides us from our every day realities in the real world. I love coming onto MH to escape life and I think the more customizing we have in game the better! Thanks.

• misterdermisterder Member CommonPosts: 2
    Any chance of human heroes like Silver age Nick Fury,  Dum Dum Dugan, Dominic Fortune, Prowler, or any Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D?  It would be a shame if they were all relegated to NPC status.
  • illricillric Member Posts: 3

Doomsaw,

Since running terminals is my favorite thing in the game, will there be a rework to any of the current model for the terminals?

Currently, you have the 4 tier systems and for lower level characters it just seems like a large gap when trying to do those on characters not near max level. Tier 1 is 22-32 for Abandoned Subway, but tier 1 Doom is level 33-43. A character fresh out of the initial story usually about 25-27 doesn't have an easy pass to fight Doom when he is spawning at level 38. On the other hand, at max level you can stay with one character and just fly through the terminals.

Would there be any plans to get rid of tier system for the terminals and going every 5 levels or even 10, similar to the way Midtown X-Defense and PVP works?

• synnsynn Member UncommonPosts: 563
    Blessing artifacts are nice but because the game is always changing will we evet be able to swap blesdings to a different artifact?
  • KaiDKBKaiDKB Member Posts: 3
    What plans do you have for Cube Shards?  Will Fortune Mark 2 cards be purchasable with them in the future?
    Could Agent Coulson be part of the hero roster?
  • MarashaMarasha Member Posts: 7

Hey Doomsaw. 

Ant-Man will surely be tought to make but his size can be equal to Loki's Ultimate. What about the Wasp?

Also do you have in mind something like super Legendary Quests? It would give you as a requirment something amazing like "Defeat 1000 Robots" or "Defeat 30 Supervillains" and the rewards would also be amazing. Do you think of something like that?

• jbokujboku Member Posts: 20
    @Doomsaw -- Can I have a gambit hero pack? :D
  • XeonRaikouXeonRaikou Member Posts: 2

Hey There Doomsaw,

Are there any plans to increase the amount of Relics to be equipped in your inventory maybe by just 1? I remember seeing something on the forums about more items being able to take up the square around the character potrait

Also what exactly affects the drop rate of Comic Medallions? Special Item Find or Rare Item FInd?

Is there any chance or a possible work in progress of more "Ultimate Universe" Costumes coming to the store maybe next year or so? Scarlet Witch and Deadpool are about the only ones I've seen thus far and I wanted to know if we would see more such as Miles Morales Spider-man, X-Men, Fantastic Four, Avengers etc etc

To answer only one of these questions would suffice thank you for the continued hard work by you, Ryan and the rest of the team!

• KebeckKebeck Member Posts: 323

Hey Doomsaw,

During hero design reviews, do you consider changing animations, voice acting, FX as well as the power and abilites balancing ?

Thanks !

Any hint on which will be the next Deadpool costume to be released?
  • TheShamrockTheShamrock Member Posts: 16

Hi Doomsaw,

Is there a time-table for the Mac Beta release, I know you said there'd be a couple months of internal testing but do you have an idea (that you're willing to share) when it may be?

• SparticusbombSparticusbomb Member Posts: 8
    Spider-man 2099 costume?
  • Luchs01Luchs01 Member Posts: 8
    Has there been any thought for  new areas and villians  for the tier green and red terminals
This discussion has been closed.