Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Marvel Heroes - Your Feedback

Doomsaw-GazillionDoomsaw-Gazillion Marvel HeroesMember Posts: 134

My chance to ask you questions:

What heroes would you like to see in Marvel Heroes?

What major supervillains would you like to see?

Doomsaw

Comments

• ZephyrNicZephyrNic Member UncommonPosts: 9
    Eventually, all of them. Gamora, Nighthawk, and Vision for some nonXers. Rictor, Sunspot, Shatterstar, Domino, and I guess all of the early X-Force roster.

Villians: Kang, Carnage, Apocalypse, Sandman, Blackout, and Mysterio!
  • MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555

Psylocke and X-Force (Arch)angel. ;)

Bishop, Rogue, Magik, and Nightcrawler, would be some others I'd love to see!

• DamonVileDamonVile Member UncommonPosts: 4,818
    Most of my favorite heroes are already in but I would like to see apocalypse come in as a major villain with a story arch. That and magneto should of been given more attention than just dumping him into a room. I hope one day he gets his own place in a story arch like doom did.
  • ReplayXReplayX Member Posts: 10
    How about the Age of Ultron and Ultron himself..which has happened this year i believe at Comic Con[ if am wrong please tell me so ]
  • evilastroevilastro Member Posts: 4,270
    Definitely Psylocke.  Oh and Marrow. And if you include some villians, I always had a soft spot for the Force of Nature team and Plantman.
  • rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722

- Psylocke

- Eternity

- Polaris

- Jubilee

They are all i need.

• UniquesUniques Member UncommonPosts: 5

Heroes:

Wiccan, Polaris, Magik, Northstar, Psylocke, Dazzler, Siryn, Songbird, Shatterstar, Rictor, Hellion, Namor, Hulkling, Mimic

Villains:

Mystique, Enchantress

• clwonclwon Member Posts: 1

agent venom

apocalypse

• martinqmartinq Member Posts: 3
    any hawt chick that has the least clothings on
  • jamtraxjamtrax Member UncommonPosts: 5

Blink / Armor / Polaris

Carnage / Onslaught / Omega Red

• HaseoGUAHaseoGUA Member Posts: 3

I am waiting on X-23 and War Machine to be playable.

I would love to see a few more Spider-Man villains like Kraven the hunter (Maybe for the Bronx Zoo ;D) . Carnage would be fun to. I could see you having to protect civilians, fight Carange, chase him down, corner him and take him down. Mysterio could be a cool boss battle in which you had to figure out which was the real one :D

• johndoe00johndoe00 Member Posts: 16
    fukin Blade I wanna play!!
  • mike444mike444 Member Posts: 10
    SONGBIRD,DAZZLER,JUBILEE,WICCAN
  • NerdpoolNerdpool Member Posts: 5
    To answer both questions I cant wait for Agent Venom/Venom. Growing up the I loved reading Wolverine, Ghost Rider, and Venom. You already have two out of three. 
  • phoenixhellphoenixhell Member Posts: 2

Blade,Beyonder,playable Doom,Magento,Dormammu,Drax,Franklin Richards,J.Jonah Jameson(this for spidy costume),Mystique,Odin,Red Hulk,Skaar,

and Living Tribunal-when PVP go 1h kill all and get unique,cosmic and 10splinters but just if all players participate

• CptSaveAHoCptSaveAHo Member Posts: 3

I'd like to see Archangel as a hero.

I'd like to see Thanos or Galactus as a supervillain in MH.

• jozozoltanjozozoltan Member Posts: 2

Omega Sentinel, Mockingbird and Nighcrawler....totally

• Solar_ProphetSolar_Prophet Member EpicPosts: 1,960

Definitely Thanos, although if he's the villain of the next Avengers movie I'm sure he'll be showing up. Marketing tie-ins can be a wonderful thing sometimes.

Would like to see playable Juggernaut, She-Hulk, Rogue, Laura Kinney (X-23), Jubilee (Pre House of M BS), Magma, Domino, Iceman, Venom (Eddie Brock please), Archangel, Magneto (hey he's been... less than evil before), Morph (yeah he's a jerk, but his powerset could be really fun if done well), Dust (another fun powerset if done right), and that's about all I can think of off the top of my head. Wait, no! Morbius, definitely Morbius. And Black Cat as well.

As for villains I'll echo the sentiment from others and say Apocalypse, and a proper Magneto arc (maybe leading to his heel face turn where he becomes a playable good guy). I'd also like to see MODOK be something other than a loot pinata. Mysterio could be a solid choice for a villainous mastermind, perhaps thrown in with Sandman and / or Styx & Stone as his 'mooks'.

Demogoblin! You're bringing in Ghost Rider, so Demogoblin would be a good 'opposing' choice. Throw Doppleganger & Shriek in there for good measure too, as well as the Hobgoblin.

Unless you can work out a deal with Adam Warren and / or Dark Horse to bring characters from the Empowered universe into the game, then I suppose that's about it... for now.

Wait, I lied. Marvel Zombies crossover event for next Halloween would rock. Okay, now I'm done.

AN' DERE AIN'T NO SUCH FING AS ENUFF DAKKA, YA GROT! Enuff'z more than ya got an' less than too much an' there ain't no such fing as too much dakka. Say dere is, and me Squiggoff'z eatin' tonight!

We are born of the blood. Made men by the blood. Undone by the blood. Our eyes are yet to open. FEAR THE OLD BLOOD. 

#IStandWithVic

• SuiciderSuicider Member UncommonPosts: 10

Hero

A Speedster, don't care which one ^^ just a speester pls =D

Villain

Red Skull,  Baron Zemo, Carnage, Scorpion, Vulture, Omega Red

• PsycoPandaPsycoPanda Member Posts: 15

Heroes:

The mighty Hercules!  Iron fist, Jubilee, Warmachine, Magneto, Captain marvel(Mar, genis or phyla-vell), She Hulk, Jessica drew or Arana, The rest of the Fantastic four

I think it would  also be kind of cool to have Dark Reign type event, and sell those villains pretending to be heroes as enhanced costumes (Bullseye Hawkeye, Moonstone/ms marvel, daken/wolverine, venom/sidey).  They'd have some nice dialogue (like superior spiderman) and since most of them use costumes already in the game, they'd be pretty easy.  Plus, it'd allow you to sell a black suit spidey, since its different then the one you gave out to legendary owners.

Villains

I'd really like to see more quirky villains appear, maybe as random bosses that spawn alone in MM.  People like Stiltman, The Walrus, Sandman, vulture.  Maybe some cosmic villains, like superskrull.  Midtown would be a great place to test new villains before putting them in real content.  Also once you get Ghost Rider out and manage riding technology, you need to put out Turner D. Century on his flying bicycle built for two.  Thats not even a request.  its a demand.

Also, it would be nice to fight other heroes sometimes.  Perhaps you could have some robots/clones/mindcontrolled heroes spawn in Midtown or put them in new content.  perhaps we just mistake them for criminals...

• MrLehaneMrLehane Member UncommonPosts: 4

I really want to see Rogue and Psylocke as soon as possible (We need the southern bele!)

Dazzler is also a interesting char to see ingame, her ligths could be very fun to use! 

• TerukoTeruko Member Posts: 1

A remake of  Emma Frost if the taunt skill will not be fixed soon. 

Please, Gods of Marvel! Please! I beg you. I want to play her again. 

This discussion has been closed.