Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Star Trek Online: Wrath of Khan Uniform Key Giveaway!

AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623

MMORPG.com has partnered with Perfect World Entertainment to bring you a cool giveaway event!  While supplies last you can get a free gift key here at MMORPG.com to give you a special in game uniform!  Get your key now!

TO GET YOUR FREE UNIFORM KEY JUST CLICK HERE!

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

Comments

• MMOGamer71MMOGamer71 Member UncommonPosts: 1,988
    Thanks MMORPG.com
  • KactoKacto Member Posts: 1
    Awesome, Thanks :)
  • nayru47nayru47 Member Posts: 1
    Thank you ^^
  • lmschullmschul Member Posts: 1
    AWESOME !!!!! Thanks now my toon can get outta the rags he's been wearing  thru numerous battles and look very distinctive......... YOUALL rock
  • Instigator-JonesInstigator-Jones Member UncommonPosts: 530
    Hey! Thanks!
  • Po_ggPo_gg Member EpicPosts: 5,749

Khaaa.... khm. I mean, thanks for the key.

And thanks for the lol too on the announcement: ".....  captain your very own starship, avoid Borg assimilation, even breed (!) Tribbles, all in Gene Roddenberry’s larger-than-life space epic .... "

even breed (!) tribbles, seriously? That's a feature worthy of an (!) mark, not the own starship or the Borg? Hilarious :)

(don't get me wrong, I have an alt too who's storage is stuffed with them pesky, furry tribbles. It was only fun to read that the tribble breeding minigame is a so huge feature :) )

• DoogiehowserDoogiehowser Member Posts: 1,873
    Thanks guys really appreciate it!!

"The problem is that the hardcore folks always want the same thing: 'We want exactly what you gave us before, but it has to be completely different.'
    -Jesse Schell

"Online gamers are the most ludicrously entitled beings since Caligula made his horse a senator, and at least the horse never said anything stupid."
    -Luke McKinney

• TineaTinea Member UncommonPosts: 86

My key isn't working.  It says the key doesn't exist.  It's only 7 characters long, is that the correct length of the key?

I've tried to copy-paste and type it in and it won't work.  I don't see anyone else having issues so either I'm doing something stupid or I got a lemon of a key.  Not a big deal.

• KhorraxKhorrax Member UncommonPosts: 53

Try again, I got an error the first time as well.

And thanks for this little gift, MMORPG.com.

• TineaTinea Member UncommonPosts: 86

I just tried again and it worked this time.  Their servers were down earlier, maybe that had something to do with it.

Thanks, MMORPG.com!

• deadmanbelldeadmanbell Member UncommonPosts: 69
    Thanks MMORPG. I Love this game just had a 6 hour session the other night. I went with life time membership at launch and wanted to cry. But now I am really happy I did it just gets better and better.
  • therundintherundin Member Posts: 1
    Thank You very very much Cryptic and mmorpg! 
  • SinDicate99SinDicate99 Member UncommonPosts: 13
    Cool ty
  • bbethelbbethel Member UncommonPosts: 201

Very Cool 

Thanks MMoRPG!!!!

• ZzadZzad Member UncommonPosts: 1,401
    Got mine! TY! :)
  • AsdivhAsdivh Member Posts: 1
    Thanks MMORPG!
  • CozumCosbourneCozumCosbourne Member Posts: 2
    Thanks guys!