Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ESO: Vid to get you hyped!

winghaven1winghaven1 Member RarePosts: 737

Listen and enjoy :) 

It might be fun - yet!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-HyYklN55U#t=79

"To Sovngarde!"

Comments

• WinelenWinelen Member UncommonPosts: 11
    I played the video with the Giligans island theme song in the backround. Works swell
  • xpowderxxpowderx Member UncommonPosts: 2,078
    Very cool vid! Cant wait to do beta now! Hope it lives up to such a good video!
  • ElikalElikal Member UncommonPosts: 7,912
    Very well made! :D

People don't ask questions to get answers - they ask questions to show how smart they are. - Dogbert

• RidrithRidrith Member RarePosts: 805

After trying the game out I don't think anything is going to get me hyped up about this title again.  Here's to hoping that they've actually changed some of their systems and actually improved the way the game plays.  I believe a ton of invites went out this week so we'll see.  ;)

I like to complain about games.
  • nerovipus32nerovipus32 Member Posts: 2,735
    If it's anything like it was 3 months ago then you're all in for a big disappointment.
  • Ice-QueenIce-Queen Member UncommonPosts: 2,483
    Originally posted by nerovipus32
    If it's anything like it was 3 months ago then you're all in for a big disappointment.

I agree

What happens when you log off your characters????.....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFQhfhnjYMk
    Dark Age of Camelot

• RidrithRidrith Member RarePosts: 805
    Originally posted by nerovipus32

Well aware.

I like to complain about games.
  • SpellforgedSpellforged Member UncommonPosts: 458
    I'm just gonna try it as another MMORPG instead of comparing it to Skyrim.  Hopefully it doesn't disappoint...