Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

ESO: Vid to get you hyped!

winghaven1winghaven1 HafnarfjörðurPosts: 105Member Uncommon

Listen and enjoy :) 

It might be fun - yet!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-HyYklN55U#t=79

"To Sovngarde!"

Comments

• WinelenWinelen new milford, CTPosts: 11Member
    I played the video with the Giligans island theme song in the backround. Works swell
  • xpowderxxpowderx Radcliff, KYPosts: 2,131Member Uncommon
    Very cool vid! Cant wait to do beta now! Hope it lives up to such a good video!
  • ElikalElikal ValhallaPosts: 7,906Member Uncommon
    Very well made! :D

People don't ask questions to get answers - they ask questions to show how smart they are. - Dogbert

• RidrithRidrith Mountain View, ARPosts: 334Member Uncommon

After trying the game out I don't think anything is going to get me hyped up about this title again.  Here's to hoping that they've actually changed some of their systems and actually improved the way the game plays.  I believe a ton of invites went out this week so we'll see.  ;)

• nerovipus32nerovipus32 dublinPosts: 2,735Member
    If it's anything like it was 3 months ago then you're all in for a big disappointment.
  • Ice-QueenIce-Queen USA, GAPosts: 2,451Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by nerovipus32
    If it's anything like it was 3 months ago then you're all in for a big disappointment.

I agree

What happens when you log off your characters????.....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFQhfhnjYMk
    Dark Age of Camelot

• RidrithRidrith Mountain View, ARPosts: 334Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by nerovipus32

Well aware.

• SpellforgedSpellforged Belvidere, ILPosts: 458Member
    I'm just gonna try it as another MMORPG instead of comparing it to Skyrim.  Hopefully it doesn't disappoint...

• TimothyTierlessTimothyTierless Columnist M, ORPosts: 2,163Member Uncommon

Cool vid but it only enforced my main concern, it does not look like a large open world, which is what makes TES games so special. It looked like a series of small areas...Hopefully I'm just reading too much into the vid and it will have a big world to play in instead of mazes to run in.