Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Dolphin Mount

KumaponKumapon Member EpicPosts: 1,563

Hot off the heals of the Bear costumes and Sloth gliders comes the new Dolphin mount.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7ZjOnwXlXU

Still no word from Trion, about NA..:(

Comments

• furbansfurbans Member UncommonPosts: 968
    Ironically from the one culture that will trap dolphins in a bay and butcher em... at least they used to.  Say the TV special on it many years ago.
  • JinxysJinxys Member UncommonPosts: 488
    As much as I am looking forward to Archeage. The game is slowly falling off my radar due to the lack of info from Trion regarding the NA release. I just feel my hype for the game is dying. Does anyone else feel like this?
  • GwapoJoshGwapoJosh Member UncommonPosts: 1,030
    Originally posted by furbans
    Ironically from the one culture that will trap dolphins in a bay and butcher em... at least they used to.  Say the TV special on it many years ago.

I think Japan is the country known for that..  Not Korea.

"You are all going to poop yourselves." BillMurphy

"Laugh and the world laughs with you. Weep and you weep alone."

• ShadanwolfShadanwolf Member UncommonPosts: 2,392
    Wow...what a neat pet.
  • adderVXIadderVXI Member UncommonPosts: 727
    Trion could do a much better job stringing me along. I actually forget about this game for long streches now...

Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master.

George Washington

• AshluraAshlura Member UncommonPosts: 127

Trion has other games.

They probably took lead on this so they could string it along as long as possible while their other games make money for them.

You have to think, the release of this game is going to hurt their other games. Why be in a rush?

• evilastroevilastro Member Posts: 4,270
    This game is looking more and more like a hot mess.  It has some interesting stuff, and other things that just make me facepalm.
  • mcrippinsmcrippins Member RarePosts: 1,626
    LOVE IT.
  • Dreamo84Dreamo84 Member UncommonPosts: 3,713
    The game is kind of all over the place in terms of theme. You could say WoW is too, but I guess with WoW's stylized visuals it works better. ArcheAge has more realistic looking graphics and that makes all the sillier things look much more out of place. Maybe that is just me though.

• TheMaahesTheMaahes Member Posts: 185
    Originally posted by Fendel84M
    The game is kind of all over the place in terms of theme. You could say WoW is too, but I guess with WoW's stylized visuals it works better. ArcheAge has more realistic looking graphics and that makes all the sillier things look much more out of place. Maybe that is just me though.

Nah, I know exactly what you mean as it is my feeling too.

RIFT is a decent example of this actually (TRION's main game). They love adding ridiculous costume pieces and their live events are always light-hearted, but at the same time they try to have a deep and dark story. As much as I love Alsbeth's comment about wearing my entrails as garters, I still can not believe it is in RIFT and not in Vampire The Masquerade (Tzimisce females are so adopting that fashion trend).