Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Star Trek Online: Wrath of Khan Uniform Key Giveaway!

AdminAdmin Santa Fe, NMPosts: 5,009Administrator Uncommon has partnered with Perfect World Entertainment to bring you a cool giveaway event!  While supplies last you can get a free gift key here at to give you a special in game uniform!  Get your key now!

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

• MMOGamer71MMOGamer71 Pittsburgh, PAPosts: 1,930Member Uncommon
  • KactoKacto Mexico CityPosts: 1Member
    Awesome, Thanks :)
  • nayru47nayru47 HornsbyPosts: 1Member
    Thank you ^^
  • lmschullmschul corbin, KYPosts: 1Member
    AWESOME !!!!! Thanks now my toon can get outta the rags he's been wearing  thru numerous battles and look very distinctive......... YOUALL rock
  • TorvalTorval Oregon CountryPosts: 7,595Member Uncommon
    Thanks and Cryptic. I love these goody giveaways.
  • Instigator-JonesInstigator-Jones Posts: 526Member Uncommon
    Hey! Thanks!
  • Po_ggPo_gg Twigwarren, WestfarthingPosts: 2,858Member Uncommon

Khaaa.... khm. I mean, thanks for the key.

And thanks for the lol too on the announcement: ".....  captain your very own starship, avoid Borg assimilation, even breed (!) Tribbles, all in Gene Roddenberry’s larger-than-life space epic .... "

even breed (!) tribbles, seriously? That's a feature worthy of an (!) mark, not the own starship or the Borg? Hilarious :)

(don't get me wrong, I have an alt too who's storage is stuffed with them pesky, furry tribbles. It was only fun to read that the tribble breeding minigame is a so huge feature :) )

• DoogiehowserDoogiehowser ParisPosts: 1,873Member
    Thanks guys really appreciate it!!

"The problem is that the hardcore folks always want the same thing: 'We want exactly what you gave us before, but it has to be completely different.'
    -Jesse Schell

"Online gamers are the most ludicrously entitled beings since Caligula made his horse a senator, and at least the horse never said anything stupid."
    -Luke McKinney

• TineaTinea North Olmsted, OHPosts: 80Member Uncommon

My key isn't working.  It says the key doesn't exist.  It's only 7 characters long, is that the correct length of the key?

I've tried to copy-paste and type it in and it won't work.  I don't see anyone else having issues so either I'm doing something stupid or I got a lemon of a key.  Not a big deal.

• KhorraxKhorrax GalatiPosts: 52Member Uncommon

Try again, I got an error the first time as well.

And thanks for this little gift,

• TineaTinea North Olmsted, OHPosts: 80Member Uncommon

I just tried again and it worked this time.  Their servers were down earlier, maybe that had something to do with it.

• deadmanbelldeadmanbell Central Coast California, CAPosts: 69Member Uncommon
    Thanks MMORPG. I Love this game just had a 6 hour session the other night. I went with life time membership at launch and wanted to cry. But now I am really happy I did it just gets better and better.
  • therundintherundin Cape Coral, FLPosts: 1Member
    Thank You very very much Cryptic and mmorpg! 
  • SinDicate99SinDicate99 Saint John, NBPosts: 11Member
    Cool ty
  • bbethelbbethel las vegas, NVPosts: 199Member

Very Cool 

Thanks MMoRPG!!!!

• ZzadZzad Palma de MallorcaPosts: 1,327Member Uncommon
    Got mine! TY! :)
  • AsdivhAsdivh HelsinkiPosts: 1Member
    Thanks MMORPG!
  • CozumCosbourneCozumCosbourne Spring Hill, TNPosts: 2Member
    Thanks guys!