Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Elder Scrolls Online: More Beta Invites Headed to an Inbox Near You

• golfplaya30golfplaya30 Wenatchee, WAPosts: 4Member Uncommon

Got my invite cant wait to get in game!!

I have the slowest internet in history, I hope to be fully dl by friday lol!

• hatboxhatbox Fresno, CAPosts: 45Member Uncommon
    I got one, I can't wait!
  • JaedorJaedor Denver, COPosts: 1,145Member Uncommon

I got one, signed up but no key. Submitted a ticket, nothing so far. =/

• nationalcitynationalcity Decatur, MIPosts: 331Member Uncommon
    Got one, High-elf cloth healing templar HERE I COME!!!!!!!
  • ZydariZydari Fort Worth, TXPosts: 84Member

Got mine too.

Experience demands that man is the only animal which devours his own kind, for I can apply no milder term to the general prey of the rich on the poor.

Thomas Jefferson

• SovrathSovrath Boston Area, MAPosts: 18,527Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by eccoton
    I got my beta invite last night. I am going into this beta a bit guarded since I was excited then burned by Square Enix with FFXIV. I have not been following the development of ESO to much by choice. For course I am a huge mmo fan and I have played a number of the Elder Scrolls games. Oblivion was probably my favorite but I never really committed to those game. They always felt flat to me with no other players in there. I have said for year I would love to play an Elder Scrolls game with other players so this weekend I will get my first chance. I am excited but guarded and I go into the beta with little expectations. 

my guess is that everyone should probably take the game with a "grain of salt" and take it for what it is.

Obviously submit suggestions but this game is just not going to match the game in some people's heads.

• SoulTrapOnSelfSoulTrapOnSelf Ellicott City, MDPosts: 190Member
    It will be a fun weekend indeed.
  • Sk8trdudeSk8trdude north las vegas, NVPosts: 6Member
    I got mine
  • tindeathtindeath springdale, ARPosts: 6Member
    I just got one, and I am completely excited, might not be able to sleep waiting for tomorrow. YAaaaaa
  • daltaniousdaltanious waPosts: 2,163Member Uncommon
    Khm... only now I have seen they also use TARGETING recticle. Obviously they will not get my money not even to try. Snif.
  • jmflores410jmflores410 Houston, TXPosts: 2Member

Got mine Tuesday!!!!! image