Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

No longer registered for beta?

AreannaAreanna Member UncommonPosts: 55

I registered for beta back in April of this year, seen a thread mentioning a new round of invites going out soon so wanted to make sure all was in order.  Checked email to make sure I had applied .. after that was verified I logged into my  wildstar account, it is now asking me if I would like to sign up for beta?

Wanted to give everyone a heads up case anyone else has this issue....

Comments

• HerrGrimHerrGrim Member UncommonPosts: 1

I was messing around with my account today, to make sure everything was set up correctly in case I did get a beta invite.

First of all, I could not log in. Using lost password didn't work.

I tried to log in using my nick, and had some luck in restoring the password there, but I was unable to log in until I recreated the account. (I wish I had screenshotted this). 

...and finally, my old beta-application was gone, so I had to do this again. :|

• GlacianNexGlacianNex Member UncommonPosts: 652
    Just checked - same issue! WTF!
  • RoxtarrRoxtarr Member CommonPosts: 1,122
    If you signed up pre-ncsoft account merge, your original application is still good. Your NCSoft account won't have any record of it. If you have an email confirmation of your original sign up, you're good. You can sign up again if you wish, but it won't help or hurt your chances of getting a key.

If in 1982 we played with the current mentality, we would have burned down all the pac man games since the red ghost was clearly OP. Instead we just got better at the game.