Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

General: Tree of Savior Video Released

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

During last weekend's G-Star, a new trailer for the "spiritual successor" to the Ragnarok Online series, Tree of Savior, was released. The good folks at Steparu also have screens and concept art for you to check out.

At last, the long awaited Tree of Savior First Look Gameplay Teaser Trailer was just released an hour ago. I'm in love with the graphics! IMCGAMES kept their promise when they meant to bring a true successor of the Ragnarok Online Series. Check out the trailer below and let me know what you guys think! According to the trailer, the first test is scheduled to start February 2014!?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• AsboAsbo Member UncommonPosts: 812
    Seriously how do companies get away with making crap like this, now wonder the games industry is in such a state.

Asbo

• Frazy123Frazy123 Member UncommonPosts: 22
    Originally posted by NightBandit
    Seriously how do companies get away with making crap like this, now wonder the games industry is in such a state.

The irony in your post just made my day. Thanks for the laugh.

• paulrgodpaulrgod Member UncommonPosts: 240
    Like the look of this!
  • OzmodanOzmodan Member EpicPosts: 9,726
    Seriously, they think people will play this game with all the much better competition out there?  I think they are wasting their time.
  • RazeeksterRazeekster Member UncommonPosts: 2,591

I think the art style looks good and everything, but I was hoping they were going to add more systems to make it not so much like RO. As it stands now it looks like a pretty grindy game which was why I could never get into RO.

Hopefully this changes because as of now I've lost interest with this title.

Smile

• ArtaiosArtaios Member UncommonPosts: 550

haters gonna hate...

i love it!

its a new ragnarök!!