Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Luvinia World: Special Item Proceeds to Benefit Philippine Red Cross

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

The Luvinia World team has announced that three special items will go on sale in the game's item mall. 100% of proceeds from the sales of these items will be donated to the Philippine Red Cross for relief efforts after the recent disastrous typhoon.

SOA Games is happy to announce a donations event for its leading fantasy anime action MMORPG, Luvinia World, which it will be running for 3 weeks. Players will be able to purchase 3 items that will be on sale exclusively during this time.

Protectors Knapsack

15 slot bag not available in game

Original Value: $5.25

SOA Coins: 3,675

Final Sale Price $3.95

Refined Precious Stone Gift Box

You'll get 10 Exceptional Gem - Grade C and 5 Blessed Energy Stone - Grade B

Original Value: $11.50

SOA Coins: 8,050

Final Sale Price $8.50

Ashes of Void Crystal x 1000

Get 5 Pure Ashes of Void immediately after use.

Original Value: $27.50

SOA Coins: 19,250

Final Sale Price: $15.00

100% of the profits made from these 3 items will be donated to the Philippine Red Cross, one of the many organizations sending relief and money to the victims of the typhoon.  

Find out more on the Luvinia World site.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• victorbjrvictorbjr Member UncommonPosts: 212

Oh WOW! I wasn't expecting the MMO community to actually create a sale for typhoon relief. COOL!

A writer and gamer from the Philippines. Loves his mom dearly. :)

Can also be found on http://www.gamesandgeekery.com

• GwapoJoshGwapoJosh Member UncommonPosts: 1,030
    Very cool!  I love the Philippines and the amazingly strong people that live there. I'm heading there soon to help some friends rebuild and do whatever else I can to help out.

"You are all going to poop yourselves." BillMurphy

"Laugh and the world laughs with you. Weep and you weep alone."

• bexinhbexinh Member UncommonPosts: 69
    I definitely support a game like this. Giving back to the community. I give A+ for this game.