Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Guild Wars 2 Gold Making Guide (November 2013) | GW2 Level 20+ Guide

XaenexXaenex Member UncommonPosts: 70

Hey beautiful people, I know many of you out there have just been struggling to make gold in Guild Wars 2, so I decided to make this guide. There are many guides out there right now, but you may find that they’re outdated or just are no longer reliable in general. This guide however, through my own intention, should be timeless, and even if you’re watching this six months from this video having been posted, you’ll more than likely make even more money than what you can make now.

There’s inflation going on right now in Guild Wars 2, and it’s mostly focused around low level gear (both blue and white), and crafting mats. Soft wood logs, mined jewels, and even iron ore are all in high demand and at a high price at the moment, and if you’re new to the game or running a new character, this is the perfect guide for you. Your focus will be on Gendarran Fields and its many mobs and harvest nodes.

All in all, it’s a simple and easy guide about farming in Guild Wars 2, and I hope you enjoy it

Comments

• KenaoshiKenaoshi Member UncommonPosts: 1,022

BUMP!

Good guide for new players. Congratz on the effort!

To new players: Sell everything! Crafting is for XP & Achievemnts only! SELL YOUR MATS!

now: GW2 (11 80s).
    Dark Souls 2.
    future: Mount&Blade 2 BannerLord.
    "Bro, do your even fractal?"
    Recommends: Guild Wars 2, Dark Souls, Mount&Blade: Warband, Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning.

• XaenexXaenex Member UncommonPosts: 70
    Thanks for the support :) Will be making another guide soon about Gendarran champs.
  • AmbrosiaAmorAmbrosiaAmor Member Posts: 915
    Thanks for the video :) I thought for a split second that you were going to use the Sanford & Son theme song! Oh that does bring back memories... simpler times... you know?

Originally posted by AmbrosiaAmor
    Thanks for the video :) I thought for a split second that you were going to use the Sanford & Son theme song! Oh that does bring back memories... simpler times... you know?

Haha, oh gosh, I've used this song so many times and it wasn't until you shared your expectation that I realized it sounds really similar to the Sanford and Son theme song, at least in the beginning. It's crazy how our minds work, lol, but yes, those were simpler times, even if I wasn't alive back then :P (Love the show, however).

• ValanthorValanthor Member Posts: 3
    There's a lot of GW2 gold sellers in the internet, lf them and be happy.
    I think everyone knows just how strict A-Net is on gold sellers AND buyers, plus, that's just silly. Sure, you can always just convert gems to gold, but unless you have cash to throw away (on something that isn't even worth a cash:gold ratio in my opinion), then it doesn't make much sense.