Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can't wait for the new expansion of Diablo 3, Reaper of Soul!

AmieeLouireAmieeLouire Member Posts: 11

Hey guys, have you watched the new expansion Reaper of Souls? That's amazing!

Actually I'm kind of tired of Diablo 3 cause I've been played those four chapters again and again! Can't not wait to try the new one! Will there be some new classes? Well barbarian is my favorite! How about you guys?

(somthing goes wrong that I can't insert a url so just attach an image~)

Comments

• TheMaahesTheMaahes Member Posts: 185
    I'm waiting to see the continuation of the story and try out the Crusader. If they hold onto their promise of better loot, I may do more then one play-through, otherwise I just want to see what happens in one of my favorite IPs.
  • AlumicardAlumicard Member UncommonPosts: 388
    I will watch a Let's Play or something like it for the story. After a butterfly killed Cain I see no point in playing it. I mean, thats like Luke Skywalker getting killed by a random Stormtrooper or android #1234567890.
    Other then that, as long as they dont redo the stats and the game stays the same "stack prim attribute, crit chance and dmg" game as it is now, I wont buy it.
    So far, the items look like it will be a WoWish expansion -> 10 more levels, new area for the 10 new levels and higher numbers on the items to match the 10 new levels.
  • sschruppsschrupp Member UncommonPosts: 683
    I'm really looking forward to the Nephalem rifts. Was very sad to find out D3 didn't have random dungeons to do. Besides the side dungeons you'd stumble into once in a blue moon, many of which are a short hall with a room. Wheee!
  • SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 31,937

I"m very much looking forward to this expansion. The crusader is more "my type of class" and I think I'll enjoy a new play through with it.

I'm actually not interested in any of the other classes I leveled.

I sort of want it now as I'm in the mood for it. Sort of like that movie "The Knights of Badassdom". I know it's coming but whenever I'm in the mood I check to see if there is an update.

Like Skyrim? Need more content? Try my Skyrim mod "Godfred's Tomb." 

Godfred's Tomb Trailer: https://youtu.be/-nsXGddj_4w

Original Skyrim: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/109547

Try the "Special Edition." 'Cause it's "Special." https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64878/?tab=description

Serph toze kindly has started a walk-through. https://youtu.be/UIelCK-lldo 
  • Ender4Ender4 Member UncommonPosts: 2,247

If by disastrous sales you mean highest expansion sales for an aRPG expansion in the history of the genre you are probably correct. I don't plan on buying it myself but it will almost certainly be a success. D3 was a huge success even if the D2 fans hated it.

I don't know why D2 fans never got this but the game was made for WoW fans, not D2 fans. The same was D2 was made for RPG fans and not D1 fans. D1 was made for rogue-like game and hack and slash fans.

Each title has completely evolved to fit the current market.

• BizkitNLBizkitNL Member RarePosts: 2,546
    New mechanics aside, I've been dying to play the Paladin once again. Instead, I get the Crusader. That's even better.
  • fayknaymfayknaym Member Posts: 125
    Originally posted by sportsfan
    Originally posted by sschrupp
    I'm really looking forward to the Nephalem rifts. Was very sad to find out D3 didn't have random dungeons to do. Besides the side dungeons you'd stumble into once in a blue moon, many of which are a short hall with a room. Wheee!

D3 is a dead game after they announced the deleted trading.

Blizzard will have a mass lay off 2 months after its disastruous sales.

They are lucky to have Hearthstone or it would be a bloodbath in Irvine.

I don't think we will see another Diablo game ever.

Actually there will be another diablo expansion in two years time after this one, like they are doing with sc2. After this expansion d3 will become a classic and sell millions of more copies, just like d2 after its expansion, even greater than that actually. The exact opposite of your post will happen lol.

• nariusseldonnariusseldon Member EpicPosts: 27,775
    Originally posted by sschrupp

Me too. Adventure mode & Nephalem rift .. essentially infinite replayability.