Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Xbox One All-in-One Demo

MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196

Video showing  the dashboard and  features of the system.

Comments

• DeserttFoxxDeserttFoxx Member UncommonPosts: 2,402
    I see the internet explorer and bing and i laugh

Quotations Those Who make peaceful resolutions impossible, make violent resolutions inevitable. John F. Kennedy

Life... is the shit that happens while you wait for moments that never come - Lester Freeman

Lie to no one. If there 's somebody close to you, you'll ruin it with a lie. If they're a stranger, who the fuck are they you gotta lie to them? - Willy Nelson

• StellosStellos Member UncommonPosts: 1,491

So how many friends are going to run in the room and say "Xbox Home" while their college roommate is playing Xbox just to piss them off?

I like the voice commands, but I see a lot of problems with them too.  Hopefully there is a way to quickly navigate without using the voice commands.  

No one needs the damn Internet search engine.  We all have plenty of other devices that can fulfill that need much more quickly and efficiently.  Either way, this is the best next generation option we got so I guess I'm on board.

• Ender4Ender4 Member UncommonPosts: 2,247

Originally posted by Stellos

No one needs the damn Internet search engine.  We all have plenty of other devices that can fulfill that need much more quickly and efficiently.  Either way, this is the best next generation option we got so I guess I'm on board.

I have a family of 5 and only 2 PCs and the kids don't all have handheld devices. The one with the ipod doesn't really like using it for online stuff since the screen is so small. They will definitely make use of the internet inside xbox feature. I think this is a pretty family friendly addition to the console.

• TheLizardbonesTheLizardbones Member CommonPosts: 10,910

Originally posted by Ender4
    Originally posted by StellosNo one needs the damn Internet search engine.  We all have plenty of other devices that can fulfill that need much more quickly and efficiently.  Either way, this is the best next generation option we got so I guess I'm on board.

I have a family of 5 and only 2 PCs and the kids don't all have handheld devices. The one with the ipod doesn't really like using it for online stuff since the screen is so small. They will definitely make use of the internet inside xbox feature. I think this is a pretty family friendly addition to the console.

Surfing the web isn't a next generation thing and it's not an addition to any console. If you pay for the membership, you can do that now on the XB360. You'll still have to pay for the membership to do it on the XB1. You can do it now on the PS3 just by buying the box, ditto for the PS4. I can surf the internet on my Wii if I want to.

I can not remember winning or losing a single debate on the internet.